Capcom Store Spring Clearance 3/5 - 3/23

Yeah thinking about getting the item myself, but come on! Still might, but Im holding off for now.
If you add Resident Evil: Revelations Wii U to the cart they ask you if you want the umbrella for $10.. $19.99 was a deal for RE:R but I'm not going to pay that shipping price. Didn't see how much shipping was with the Umbrella but I imagine it's more.

Picked up 3 sets of the Darkstalker posters. Those are some of the nicest gaming posters I have seen yet and will easily sell for 2-3 times the price in a few years. Thanks for the heads up!

Last edited by a moderator:
Like the Monster Hunter Meat Pillow for $20.

http://shop.capcom.com/store/capcomus/en_US/pd/ThemeID.1944700/productID.285169200/Monster-Hunter-Meat-Pillow.html

MHMeatPillow_productimage.jpg
Oh...my...gawd...meat pillow.

That is most hilarious pillow I've ever seen.

Edit: Broke down and bought it, after some internet research. I'm not thrilled with the shipping or Digital River, but it comes to $29.54 total. I couldn't find any other sellers on line that had it for less (Amazon, Ebay, Asian import shops, etc).

Haven't decided if its going in my dinosaur themed bathroom so my plush dinosaurs can munch on it, or on my bed as a throw pillow.

Thinking about the getting Capcom Essentials just for Resident Evil 6. Already have the rest of the games in that collection.

Might pass on Ducktales and wait for the digital version to go on sale. It appears there's no collector's pin with it.

Also, something about a game using approximately 643 MB of space on a 25 GB Blu-ray disc. It just doesn't feel right to me. I can see now why Capcom offered digital vouchers on the first print run.

I'm sure there are lots of games that don't use the entire disc. I'd rather not know.
RE 6 is $10 new at GS. Order online if you must have a sealed copy.

Oops were you talking about PS3? My bad.

I'm actually tempted by the Mega Man 8 soundtrack. The only copies I've found floating online are crappy PSX-rips, I'm curious to hear what the official soundtrack sounds like. This is hands down one of my favorite soundtracks ever.

That's exactly what I was doing
I shouldn't have even clicked on the link when I saw it was a Capcom sale. There's no such thing without a catch that makes it not a sale.

Reminds me of those eBay sellers that set the buy it now price super low, then set the shipping price super high.

bread's done
Back