Capital District Upstate New York

Glad to hear another CAGer was able to score the the Xbox Live Vision pack there. Almost thought about picking up the other while I was there. But I figured I would leave it for you guys. :)

Anyone have any luck finding any MLB'07 or MLB2K7? I havent been able to find any. Oh & I buy for me, not to flip them at gamespot or wherever.

[quote name='aoejens']Derek from Troy -- and happy Thanksgiving :razz:[/QUOTE]

Why did you copy my message? In fact, why are all your posts copies of other posts?

[quote name='JohnnyA']For the love of God, stop posting your LAN party notices in the gaming section on Craigslist. You aren't selling anything. You are just going to get flagged. There is a community section on there for a reason.[/quote]

actually none of them get flagged. :)
I only post them once every few weeks if not once a month until the event. So I am not spamming it.

And lastly... gamers dont look at the community section, they are looking at the games/toys section.

[quote name='t0llenz']I can't remember the name of the little store in Watervliet, but it's right across the Route 2 Bridge from Troy, (near the Dunkin Donuts). They have a goodly number of N64 games at 5 bucks a pop...including Majora's Mask. They also sell used CDs at 3 for $5. The selection is small, but what they had seemed pretty good if I were in the market for some of their stuff.[/quote]Hey just saw this thread so I'll pop in and say hello, live and work in Albany grew up in Watervliet/Latham. I didn't realize there was a store near the bridge at the end of 2. I'll have to swing by there.

Not sure if they are still there. But...

The East Greenbush Target supposedly still had 3 copies of GTAIV SE for $22.48
And the Latham Farms Target also still had a couple left when I left on Monday.

3 Gloversville CAGs in one thread. Theres something you don't see everyday :p

Hows everyone making out with the FYE 75% off sale? I was able to get a decent haul of Xbox games at the Johnstown store. Whats the Albany area like? Picked through already, I'd imagine. I'm thinking of going down sometime over the weekend though.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']3 Gloversville CAGs in one thread. Theres something you don't see everyday :p

Hows everyone making out with the FYE 75% off sale? I was able to get a decent haul of Xbox games at the Johnstown store. Whats the Albany area like? Picked through already, I'd imagine. I'm thinking of going down sometime over the weekend though.[/QUOTE]

Crossgates had a terrible selection of XBox games. There was a good number of games, but mostly duplicate titles of Triggerman and Drake & the 99 Dragson. Saw one Pokemon Channel...I picked up the only copy of Geist for the GC that I saw. Overall, it's a pretty sad selection.

Thanks for the info... Anyone know anything about the Coconuts in Stuyvesant Plaza? Does it even qualify for the 75% off? I know it's owned by the same company and all, but I'm not sure if it's strictly FYE. If I'm in the area, I might consider stopping in.. I remember seeing some sealed xbox controllers there a few months ago, so maybe you could find something worthwhile.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Thanks for the info... Anyone know anything about the Coconuts in Stuyvesant Plaza? Does it even qualify for the 75% off? I know it's owned by the same company and all, but I'm not sure if it's strictly FYE. If I'm in the area, I might consider stopping in.. I remember seeing some sealed xbox controllers there a few months ago, so maybe you could find something worthwhile.[/quote]

Sorry just saw your post. this thread had been dead for a while.

Incase you are still wondering.. they closed down that Coconuts down awhile ago. So dont waste your time.

Also.. if any gamers are interested.. my group is doing another LAN party this March.

http://www.exilecomputergaming.com

We offer both BYOC (PC) & we also have several Xbox 360's hooked up with several games (Rock Band 2, Halo 3, etc...)

bread's done
Back