captain america: the winter soilder blu ray/dvd offical release date september 9

strait edge follower

CAGiversary!
Feedback
158 (100%)
apperently 6 days ago marvel released a trailor for the disk release of the film. heres some little details i found when researching this release

.like thor dark world there wont be a blu ray/dvd combo pack
.there will be a 3d/blu ray combo pack like thor the dark world
.there wont be a marvel one shot included with this film, yep you heard me right. we apperently have to wait till the guardians of the galaxy blu ray for the next one (wtf happened to oden ? !!!!!!)
.the 3d one comes with a digital copy

heres the trailer: http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=119017

Lol. You and I both know a cag card is not literal. But if you want to pretend that you meant it literally, then go ahead. In your shoes I would be ashamed but whatever. Wrong is wrong.

People talk big and then spin things when wrong. Typical internet.

By the way, as much as your ego would like to think I'm stalking you, I'm not. I only followed kiliks link from another thread.
FFS... you are gonna tell me not to take something literally and tell me what I really meant, then turn around and completely ignore that I already acknowledged the possibility of a sale in the very same breath? Double standards much?

And I've tried to be nice, but really.... you, feel shame? You are the same Confucious that worships the ground Iwata walks on are you not?

Ego nothing. For me to have an ego about you stalking me, that would imply that I hold you in some regard. I'm sorry, but I just don't. No offense, but to me you are just some random nobody on the other side of the screen, as I would think I would be to most people on here, and the "honor" of having you tail me really doesn't amount to anything in my book. I have noticed that in a ton of the threads I post, whether Killa is there or not, you appear from nowhere with an insult or a snide little remark aimed squarely at me. And true to form, your first appearance here has been all about me. Thread topic and relevance be damned. I've noticed Killa started doing the same, which is why I said (and still believe) you are probably the same person. Maybe I'm wrong, and that Summer boredom is kicking in extra early?

Last edited:
FFS... you are gonna tell me not to take something literally and tell me what I really meant, then turn around and completely ignore that I already acknowledged the possibility of a sale in the very same breath? Double standards much?

And I've tried to be nice, but really.... you, feel shame? You are the same Confucious that worships the ground Iwata walks on are you not?

Ego nothing. For me to have an ego about you stalking me, that would imply that I hold you in some regard. I'm sorry, but I just don't. No offense, but to me you are just some random nobody on the other side of the screen, as I would think I would be to most people on here, and the "honor" of having you tail me really doesn't amount to anything in my book. I have noticed that in a ton of the threads I post, whether Killa is there or not, you appear from nowhere with an insult or a snide little remark aimed squarely at me. And true to form, your first appearance here has been all about me. Thread topic and relevance be damned. I've noticed Killa started doing the same, which is why I said (and still believe) you are probably the same person. Maybe I'm wrong, and that Summer boredom is kicking in extra early?
Screw it, at this point I like you as you are amusing as fuck now.

Keep on keeping on.

Screw it, at this point I like you as you are amusing as fuck now.

Keep on keeping on.
Nonsense, this is obviously of paramount importance to you and Confucius. I mean you did make the effort to post off-topic in several other threads just to get my attention.... you wouldn't have done that if it wasn't important right?

Why don't we take it one step further? Ask Shrike4242 to post his receipt and tell us how much he paid for his movie that is still several months out.

Last edited:
I don't know what shrike has to do with you posting what you posted.

Ok, we'll drop it. (We since kilik and I are the same person). At this point, everyone reading the thread understands you're a welcher.

See ya.

I don't know what shrike has to do with you posting what you posted.

Ok, we'll drop it. (We since kilik and I are the same person). At this point, everyone reading the thread understands you're a welcher.

See ya.
For christ's sake......

The post you are making such a fuss about was in reply to Shike, who would be the noun "you'll" was referring to.

Last edited:
bread's done
Back