Captain J's Classic Sale! $100 worth of stuff for only $59!

Captain J

CAGiversary!
Feedback
107 (100%)
MAKE ANY OFFER ON ANY ITEM!!

Ok cag its that time of the year again for some awesome stuff by the captain. This doesnt even pale in comparison to last years super sale, where i raised over $5,000 in sales!! (on dp) but it still has some great items. thanks again to everyone that purchased those items last year. This year I have some games and goodies for sale and as usual the following rules apply:

1.PRICE INCLUDES US SHIPPING!!
2.minimum order of $20 please
3.paypal only please
4.post what you want as well as your pm as that is how i go in order for ties
5.email for pics if needed
6.no trades please, only cash at the moment. (except for mario party 8 for the wii and guitar hero 1 for the ps2, both mint and complete, or a DS Lite system)
7.at and time you can make me an offer for the whole lot and i will sell it all for a very cheap price!

ok on with the stuff!!

GAMECUBE
Star Wars Rebel Strike Limited Edition Preview Disc with full Star Wars Arcade game - one sealed - $20 one not sealed - $13
Nintendo Gamecube Action Replay with Freeloader to play import games - $25
Nintendo Gamecube Interactive Multi-Game Demo Disc mint and complete August 2002 - $25
Nintendo Gamecube Interactive Multi-Game Demo Disc mint and complete Version 8 - $25
Nintendo Gamecube Interactive Multi-Game Demo Disc mint and complete Version 9 - $25
Nintendo Gamecube Interactive Multi-Game Demo Disc mint and complete Version 10 - $25
Nintendo Gamecube Interactive Multi-Game Demo Disc mint and complete Version 16 - $25
Nintendo Gamecube Interactive Multi-Game Demo Disc mint and complete Version 20 - $25

NINTENDO DS (mint and complete)
Rare European verision of the metroid demo cart in its european exclusive actual clamshell case! - $10

GAMEBOY/ADVANCE/SP/MICRO
Tron 2.0 mint and complete - $12
Deja Vu 1 and 2 mint and complete - $12
Shadowgate Classic mint and complete - $12
super mario advance (mario 2) import version, mint and complete - $20
super mario advance 2 (mario world) import version mint and complete - $20
Wario land 4 import version mint and complete - $20
Mario Kart Advance import version mint and complete - $20
F-zero Advance import version mint and complete - $20
Mario Party e-reader card game mint and complete - $10

3DO
Brand new factory sealed goldstar brand controller - $22

PLAYSTATION 2
Open but never used Light Gun with recoil for use with Resident Evil Dead Aim (among other light gun games) - $15
Brand new factory sealed Siren 2 Import - $22
Final Fantasy 12 Collector Tin Case, Case and Bonus Disc only - $10

DREAMCAST
Dead Or Alive 2, import version - $22

PROMO
Never Used Castlevania 20th anniversary DS game card holder - $10
Brand New Factory Sealed Castlevania Curse Of Darkness Limited Edition Soundtrack Sampler - $12
Nintendo Gamecube Fishermans Hat never used - $10
Gameboy Advance SP Hat never used - $10
Original Activision Spider Fighters High Score Patch - $10
Brand New Factory Sealed Gameboy Advance SP Neon Clasp Necklace - $15
Brand New Factory Sealed Gameboy Advance SP box of customer brochures - $15
Brand New Never Opened Pokemon XD Gamecube System Skin - $15
Rare Brand New Factory Sealed Nintendo 64 tear em off block notepad featuring N64 Funtastic colors and Mickey's Speedway USA - $25
Brand New Factory Sealed Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire (i have 2 of each) collectors metal holographic coin - $10 each or $15 for a set

MISC
Enhanced System Selector by Datel (has rf, s-video, av, component, 4 hookups, and a remote control!) - $20
Castlevania 2 Simons Quest Tiger LCD Game - $10

NOW THESE 4 ITEMS ARE KIND OF SPECIAL AND I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE OFFERS FOR THESE INSTEAD OF LISTING A PRICE!

1.a full brick never opened of promo e-reader air hockey cards that were given out when the ereader debuted, i dont want to pull them out but it looks like around 200-300 cards in there

2.a full sealed box of nintendo gamecube promo demo discs before the system came out, the box is sealed but i imagine there are about 50-100 in there

3.a factory sealed 6 pack of resident evil 4 demo discs for the gamecube, all individually sealed and then all 6 sealed together

4.a sega channel adapter, cart, ac adapter, and sega brand coaxial cable!

What is this? Rare European verision of the metroid demo cart in its european exclusive actual clamshell case! - $10

And DP?

bread's done
Back