Captain Rainbow - Help with Save File

MidnightScott

CAGiversary!
Well, I recently imported Captain Rainbow for Wii and I am using homebrew on my Wii to play it.

Anyway, I come back to my save file and it's deleted. What gives, anyone else having problems with import games on their Wii?

It's really annoying, I don't want to play the game when the save keeps getting deleted. That would be like having to play it in one sitting like back in the day.

So if anyone who has a solution is around, please help me out here!

Thanks

Maybe it's considered an "unauthorized" save file by one of the newer firmware versions? You might have to downgrade your firmware. I have no problem jumping back into saves for Japanese games. I think I'm on 3.3U but I don't remember for sure.

How are you playing Captain Rainbow? Do you read Japanese or are you using a walkthrough?

Nevermind, someone on another forum pointed out to me that I was probably selecting Start New File instead of Load File. It's turns out they were right, but I had copied all my progress over to my SD card so I didn't lose it. The first dial is to start a new game, and the second is to load it.

So this can be closed and/or deleted

bread's done
Back