Car needs new engine- Selling all PS3 games red dead, god of war, uncharted 2 & more

davucini

CAG Veteran
Hi, i dont post much, usually just lurk or post racist comments in the Cagbag, but the cylinder heads on my car blowded up and so did some pistons and i need to sell all my games, til then i only have my bicycle

here is the list, all games are in perfect to very good condition with case, manual etc

Fracture - 5
GTA 4 - 10
God of War 3 - 25
Assassins Creed - 10
Assassins Creed 2 - 15
Bourne Identity - 5
Heavenly Sword - 20
Prince of Persia-10
Batman Ackhlam - 20
Valkria Chronicles- 20
Metal Gear Solid- 15
Kane and Lynch- 5
God of war collection-15
Red Dead Redemption-30
fallout 3-10
little big planet - 15
uncharted 2- 25

or take the whole thing for 215

i will ship priority mail flat rate envelope or box after payment, whatever that cost, i think its 4.85 for how many games that fit in there if you want to buy one or more or the whole thing

also have a new xbox 360 slim 250gb model, i turned on just once and played the demo of shadow complex, ill sell it for 250 plus shipping

if you are in the Los angeles/ San fernando valley area i can meet you somewhere

you have some good games and good prices, i hope you get some sales. pics might help.
best of luck with your car.

[quote name='buttmunky']Do all prices include shipping? if so, I'd be interested.[/QUOTE] no, but i can ship it the cheapest way possible if you want, usps media mail

bread's done
Back