Carnival Games (Wii) $33.99 shipped

h3llbring3r

CAGiversary!
Feedback
58 (100%)

Carnival Games (Nintendo Wii)
$50 $33.99 with Free Shipping
This game is great for parties and anyone with younger kids, or older adults like myself that think they are still a kid. I got this game last week and think it's well worth the $34. This game costs $50 at Amazon. Order it at DeepDiscount today for $33.99 with free shipping.
http://www.deepdiscount.com/viewproduct.htm?productId=21212390(From dealcatcher.com)

$28.99 with free shipping at buy.com if you use google check out, not sure if all states pay sales tax, if so it should only be another couple bucks

This is one of those games that reviewers are BASHING with a passion yet a lot of people, CAG community, Gamefaqs and Amazon reviewers are praising. Good deal.

lots of stores (B&M and online) are sold out/back ordered! I think I'm going to pick this up real soon, JUST in case these go out of print so fast..

[quote name='blackbird3216']Is this game supposed to be good? Looks kiddy to me.[/QUOTE]

:roll:

It's supposed to play like Wii Sports. Check out the official thread in the Wii Forum as many CAGs have already purchased this game and are raving about it.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']LULZ- I am out of credit cards and alt emails for GCO.[/quote]

You can use the same credit card as many times as you want. Just keep making new gmail accounts.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']This is one of those games that reviewers are BASHING with a passion yet a lot of people, CAG community, Gamefaqs and Amazon reviewers are praising. Good deal.[/QUOTE]

The reviewers bashing this are whining because it is another mini-game compilation. I understand that you can't over do the mini-game genre on the Wii even though the system is great for them, but they're nowhere being overdone at the present moment. When I saw this game at GS for the first time I was ecstatic. This game has all the classics like Skee-Ball and Day at the Races. Most of us love the classic Carnival/Midway games and I'm glad this game was made. Another innovative reason to get the Wii.

Does any one know if CAG has a referral ID for deal catcher
as in: http://www.deepdiscount.com/viewproduct.htm?productId=21212390&ref=dealcatcher
Where it says ref=dealcatcher
I give deal catcher credit but if CAGs are moving the merch. then I think the $ should go to Cheapy to fund the site, expand the community, or hire strippers as he sees fit.
I did a quick and lazy search but couldn't find one. I also PMed him to no avail.
I bet strippers in Japan cost a fortune, as I hear a roll of toilet paper is about $3

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Does any one know if CAG has a referral ID for deal catcher
as in: http://www.deepdiscount.com/viewproduct.htm?productId=21212390&ref=dealcatcher
Where it says ref=dealcatcher
I give deal catcher credit but if CAGs are moving the merch. then I think the $ should go to Cheapy to fund the site, expand the community, or hire strippers as he sees fit.
I did a quick and lazy search but couldn't find one. I also PMed him to no avail.
I bet strippers in Japan cost a fortune, as I hear a roll of toilet paper is about $3[/quote]Looks like the parser picks it up, just take the ref off the URL just in case:

http://www.deepdiscount.com/viewproduct.htm?productId=21212390

[quote name='neudog']The reviewers bashing this are whining because it is another mini-game compilation. I understand that you can't over do the mini-game genre on the Wii even though the system is great for them, but they're nowhere being overdone at the present moment. When I saw this game at GS for the first time I was ecstatic. This game has all the classics like Skee-Ball and Day at the Races. Most of us love the classic Carnival/Midway games and I'm glad this game was made. Another innovative reason to get the Wii.[/quote]
It's a mini game collection but that's not what I have a problem with. This game shows not all mini game collections are the same. The control is horrible and often counter-intuitive and simply dumb. I played it with several of my friends and all of us quickly reached the conclusion that it's simply a badly made game.

[quote name='codeninja']It's a mini game collection but that's not what I have a problem with. This game shows not all mini game collections are the same. The control is horrible and often counter-intuitive and simply dumb. I played it with several of my friends and all of us quickly reached the conclusion that it's simply a badly made game.[/QUOTE]

This is where I get confused. Now I am not saying you are wrong, because that's your opinion! But in the official thread in the Wii Forum, the people who do have it/have played it say the complete opposite. The controls are spot on, almost like (if not better then) Wii Sports.

This is where I get torn! When you have people whom PRAISE the controls..then someone says how bad the controls are?!

In for one. thanks . DD may take awhile but I'm in no rush to get this game. Wii Sports is probably the most played game on my Wii right now so the Carnival Games should be a hit.

Backordered, did anybody really get this yet or is it just going to end up being cancelled. They are pretty lame on communication--they never e-mailed me on the last order they cancelled and they never e-mailed me when this one was on backorder. For as long as they've been around they should do better than that.

And by the way, this is semi-dead now, which is why I'm wondering if it will just end up being cancelled. $38.99 now, which I guess is technically still better than retail.

If it gets to October and there is still no sign of Carnival Games being shipped I'll probably give them a call to check status. No rush on this as Halo will be taking up most of my gaming time over the next couple of months.

It took about two weeks or so for mine to get shipped from backorder status. Still haven't received it yet, but should be here next week. Can't really complain about free bargain shipping.

Leave it if you bought it at the lower price and are not in a rush. Not in a rush being key.

bread's done
Back