Cars dvd with free tin at Blockbuster.

wolverinefactor

CAGiversary!
Feedback
175 (100%)
Seems to be 8 copies per store. The tin is red (like Over The hedge tin they had) and has the original poster art. Price will either be 21.99 or 19.99.

I may buy it and just return the dvd (they aren't packaged together). Already have the dvd coming in the mail.

Sorry worked today (day of Cars release). Here is a pic of it.

HPIM0924.jpg

Be careful here folks (and not to disparage the OP) but we've got word over at DVDTalk that the tin in question is a Tin of popcorn. NOT a DVD in a tin case.

Caveat emptor!

[quote name='wolverinefactor']I've actually touched and opened the tin and it's just like the tin that they gave with Over The Hedge.[/quote]

I'll report this back at DVDTalk. Thanks!

[quote name='eau']I don't think they will refund your money. You'll get store credit instead.[/QUOTE]

Precisely because people 'steal' the extras like this. This way, they at least have your money for some purchase.
I'll buy it from BB or CC, a tin isn't worth 6+ dollars to me.

I just came back from pruchasing the DVD w/ tin at my Blockbuster. I can confirm that it is indeed the same type of tin that was given with Over the Hedge. It's all red and has the Cars logo on the front. :bouncy:

Well, for me being in Canada my local WalMart was fixing up and is having a "Grand Opening" sale tomorrow.

Cars will be 14.97 NEW Tomorrow there.
FS and BB have it for 21.99 today only with a steel tin (same as this one).
Sadly, I shall pass (BUT TOTALLY BUY IT AT WALMART!)

bread's done
Back