Cartoon Series DVD's + Blu's

HotJuicyBurgers

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
A thread for discussion of cartoons we grew up on, cartoons we don't remember or cartoons from the future!
Whether they be DVD or Blu, post'em in the comments and I'll try my best to update the OP.

:dvd:

Dungeons & Dragons: The Complete Animated Series $5.99 (Amazon FSSS/prime)

Gargoyles: The Complete First Season (1994) $16.49

G.I. Joe A Real American Hero: Complete Collectors Set $87.49 (Amazon FSSS/prime) For what it's worth this set actually looks kind of cool...

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe: The Complete Series (2010) $6.49
Newer version?

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe: The Complete First Season $11.49
He-Man and the Masters of the Universe: The Complete Second Season $11.99
Older Version

King Arthur and the Knights of Justice: The Complete Animated Series $6.95

Legend of Zelda: Complete Animated Series $23.99/$22.21 (Amazon FSSS/prime or from marketplace) A little expensive for 13 episodes, but "... excuse me Princess."

Ren & Stimpy - The Complete First and Second Seasons $17.49 (Amazon FSSS/prime)

Sherlock Holmes in the 22nd Century 7.99$ (Amazon/FSSS)

Todd McFarlane's Spawn: The Animated Collection $10.35 (Amazon FSSS/prime)

Voltron - Defender of the Universe - Collection One: Blue Lion (1986) $9.01
Voltron - Defender of the Universe - Collection Two (1986) $7.67
Voltron - Defender of the Universe - Collection Three (1984) $5.75
Voltron: Defender of the Universe, Vol. 4 (Tin Case) $6.06
Voltron, Vol. 5: Defender of the Universe-Black Lion $7.99

Also, a link to the official Nickelodeon thread Ding!

I wikified this thread now! I realized that there was no way for me to keep up with every single cartoon in existence, so if you know a good deal, just add it to the OP. Please try and keep to the general format though.

Last edited by a moderator:
New He-Man is up to 13 bucks. $24 for the entire original series is pretty awesome, although I'm assuming these mega-collections don't make the nifty spine mural that the older separate season boxes from the mid 80's series + early 90's series + 2002 series make when you line them all up next to each other.

Voltron collection 5 is currently oos. Nagged the other 4 though, along with Captain Planet season 1, Real Ghostbusters season 1, Clarissa Explains It All season 1, Alex Mack season 1, and Rockos Modern Life season 1 for $93. :D

[quote name='capybara554321']Men in Black cartoon season 1 just came out its a target exclusive[/QUOTE]

When, what part of the country, how much, and is it on the website? :bouncy:

Not sure if anyone would be interested in this, but the first 2 seasons of Kim Possible are available on DVD for about $25 each, but only through the Disney Movie Club. Unfortunately, it's like the old Columbia House/BMG CD/DVD clubs, with a purchase commitment when you join and monthly selections you have to reply to, but if you're looking for Disney stuff, it's not that bad... They also have the DuckTales: Treasure of the Lost Lamp movie and a lot of old Disney live action movies as exclusives.

[quote name='capybara554321']Men in Black cartoon season 1 just came out its a target exclusive[/QUOTE]

It also has a $10 ticket to see MIB3 just to let you all know.

Thanks for the heads up on the MIB cartoon.

Did they ever relese Seasons 3 & 4 of Reboot? I know at one point Shout Factory was planning too but I lost touch last few years.

Pretty easy to find that out, just look it up on amazon, came out June 2011 and is currently $16.

Reboot the complete mainframe edition a day or two ago dropped to $36.99, though it was slightly lower last November ($32.99), I picked it up for $46 in September and it was worth it at that price.

[quote name='M3wThr33']Sherlock Holmes has a corrupt file on a disc. If you ask for a replacement, they send you a burned DVD.[/QUOTE]

I saw a review about that on Amazon. It's just one episode I believe, and approximately 6 minutes are skipped because of the error. I'm not sure if I'd personally go through the trouble of getting a replacement disc as I noticed the ep is on youtube (albeit in mediocre quality) so I could see what I missed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQJR9v2Zm9o

[quote name='Woodlands']FYI - "Pirates of Dark Water" is one of the WB Archive's Manufactured-On-Demand titles. There's a lot of great animation there (Including "Thundarr the Barbarian" and the original 60s "Inhumanoids"), but you might be better off getting them from WB Shop when there's a sale or a coupon -- Amazon doesn't usually offer much of a discount.

Warner Archive Collection: Animation[/QUOTE]

Oh wow. I remember watching pirates of dark water. Cool show. Does anyone know the ending? I hate when shows get cancel and leaves cliffhangers.

Sometimes B&N has a 50% off kids sale and they drop down to around $10 each. I recently picked up the available Ducktales seasons from Gohastings, used for around $8 when they had a sale (33% off). They're still a decent deal even at $15 for the content included, but I hate how much Disney has trolled us with all of these incomplete cartoon series

[quote name='The Punisher']Oh wow. I remember watching pirates of dark water. Cool show. Does anyone know the ending? I hate when shows get cancel and leaves cliffhangers.[/QUOTE]

My recollection is that it never had an ending.

[quote name='Woodlands']My recollection is that it never had an ending.[/QUOTE]

Wonder how it ends?

I love that show when I was a kid.

I really want to watch Time Trax and Ronin Warriors for some reason.

bread's done
Back