Cash4Greens: Make $350+ within a couple of days!

[quote name='kukosh24']whats up guys, new guy gere i was wondering if you still need help ramzid

i would be glad to help[/quote]

Kukosh24

welcome to the forum buddy
thx for offering help, you can find all info you need in the main thread, please let me know what site you're interested in doing and let's make money together :)

thx

ok so i chose one i like the first one, and i picked an offer so go ahead and register under your referral link correct????????

[quote name='kukosh24']ok so i chose one i like the first one, and i picked an offer so go ahead and register under your referral link correct????????[/quote]

Correct. After you register you have to complete one or more offers to get the full credit. Once you get it I will pay you through paypal :)
please PM me if you have any questions

[quote name='kukosh24']im having trouble with some of the links

gamefly, clubsave and couple of others[/quote]

Kukosh

please PM and explain what problems you are having

thx

[quote name='ThirdEyeBlind1']can you please pm me with detailS?>[/quote]

All details are here in the main post. Plz PM if you have any questions.

I've had my fair share a few years ago trying this stuff out (which I found out was a pain in the ass) BUT I am considering starting to do offers for people for $.

If I buy a prepaid credit card, will that work for stuff? (that way I can't get scammed, ID theft, etc)

[quote name='Quintox']I've had my fair share a few years ago trying this stuff out (which I found out was a pain in the ass) BUT I am considering starting to do offers for people for $.

If I buy a prepaid credit card, will that work for stuff? (that way I can't get scammed, ID theft, etc)[/quote]

I'm actually not sure if this would work.. they say you're not supposed to... I guess it depends on the offer.. I tried to use virtual credit card numbers for my credit card (which is a service from my bank to protect my real card number), it worked well on some offers but not on others... I guess some offers have some kind of verification system that only allows real credit card.

hope this helps

bread's done
Back