Castle Crashers coming to PS3

KingBroly

CAGiversary!
http://kotaku.com/5320733/castle-crashers-coming-to-ps3

castlecrasherps3.jpg

HELL YES!

Last edited by a moderator:
Neat-o! I wonder if other Live exclusives will come to PSN.

Conversely, has there been any PSN exclusives that went to Live as well?

[quote name='Ecofreak']Neat-o! I wonder if other Live exclusives will come to PSN.

Conversely, has there been any PSN exclusives that went to Live as well?[/QUOTE]

Gripshift.

And i expect a ton more xbla exclusives heading to the PSN real soon. MS forces a 1 year exclusivity on anything other then big name dev's, so stuff like castle crashers will now be showing up.

i got this game just before my 360 died and it was one of the games that i loved to play will definately get this for psn, this post made my day

I plan on getting it again because I love Castle Crashers so much (even though I've only beaten it 3 times). But I have to wonder if the Alien will be there (lack of Alien Hominid on PSN). And what about the King and Necromancer DLC (especially the latter since Microsoft won't release it).

this game is 1 out of 2 that made me get it on the 360. I might double dip on this one, because my 360 is started to malfunction. Red ring would flash, and the picture would go out (sound and game still played). Anyway, its about damn time this game hits PS3. Now we need Ikaruga, and other SHUMPS and beat em ups.

Hell yes! I played the crap out of this game when I still had my 360... It's was really the only XBLA title I wished would release on PSN. Now, it's finally coming! :D

This news just made my otherwise crappy day... ;)

Totally surprised. ...and excited! I played a little bit of this with my friend on his xbox and it was fun. Looking forward to playing it online for free!

Oh. My interest level just decreased significantly.
It is a great game and it is consistently at the top of the Xbox Live Arcade charts. It has a demo on Live so maybe there will be one on PSN - I really wish all PSN games had demos!

First post since the game came out...seriously CAGs?

Anyway, I'd like to team up to tackle Insane mode. Last trophy I need to get plus I really just need to beat that shit, it's pissing me off.

Msg me on PSN, lemme know youre from CAG.

Always meant to get that volleyball trophy for 100%. Wouldn't even remember how to play the game again at this point.

Yeah Jodou, you gotta help me beat Insane. I need an Industrialist/Fencer to help me beat bosses heh.

If you want the Volleyball trophy, my suggestion would be to just use the AI. Fill up both teams with bots and you should get it in a few tries. Make sure you don't use any magic balls (lightning, fire, etc.) or the bots will eff it up.

I suck at this game.

The 360 must suck if this is their best. Maybe it's just me but I didn't like it as much as I had hoped. Can barely see yourself!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=236XOuj0LYk

Apparently 360 version got pink knight DLC for free, and they also got access (though you have to pay $) to blacksmith DLC. Apparently the blacksmith's secret identity is the purple knight. And at some point a new character named 'Hatty' will be available as well.

Don't know when we're going to get the purple knight, but we definitely will at some point, as it was first revealed on the Asia PSN site. The Hatty character is a toss-up though.

BTW, Jodou helped me beat almost all of Insane, though we did some level skipping. I've beaten everything except for Full Moon, which is crazy hard. If someone is beast at that and could help me let me know.

bread's done
Back