Castle Crashers is Racist!

Pure White Characters? Good thing they didn't show them beating up on the Polar Bears.

I'm also very mad at The Behemoth for taking out those Level Up Animations.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Thanks for the two-and-a-half-year old video, bro.

Make sure to remind me of this again in 2012.[/quote]

The video was uploaded December 2008. And who cares if it's a little old, anyway? It only has about 500 views (at the time of this post). I doubt many of people on CAG have seen it. I thought it was pretty funny.

[quote name='xycury']... If a person were to see something as racist... but it really isn't... wouldn't that be racist in itself?[/QUOTE]
Yeah.

[quote name='xycury']... If a person were to see something as racist... but it really isn't... wouldn't that be racist in itself?[/QUOTE]

Yes, this is something I call 'Reverse Racism'

Just because something involves black people (or just things, robes and hoods in this case) on the downside and white people (or just things, helmets in this case) it's instantly racist. Which I find to be true racism that black people have to be equal or higher to white people at all times.

Substitute black for any race except whitey, I was just reffering to this situation.

Why is it that every time someone posts something a group of what I like to call "Ass Ballerinas" point out its age and that they saw it 30 seconds before it actually hit the internet. No one gives a flying raccoon fuck that you know it is old and that you have seen it already.

Anyways...I haven't seen this video before and find it pretty funny. Thanks for posting it OP.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='akilshohen']"I wouldn't let my children see it, because They're black"
LMAO[/QUOTE]

Haha. What a racist! Her kids are black so they are too poor to have a computer and be able to see this? Is that what she meant? IM PROTESTING. Not all black people are poor. What a racist.

But yea, when you see racism in everything maybe its time to look in the mirror to see the real hate monger. These people sicken me, and MLK Jr would be shoot himself if he were still alive to see what has come of the equal rights movement.

I haven't seen this either.

When 10 people post about the video being funny, it's probably fair to say nobody is going to give a shit if this is old or not...

Wawawa

I've never seen this before and I enjoyed it, thanks for sharing.

How could all you babbys not have seen this back in 2006? It was one of the first videos that showed Castle Crashers gameplay.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']This is years old? Castle Crashers came out not even 8 months ago.[/QUOTE]

Look at the date on the video.

Know what's older than that video? Annoying forum kids complaining about things being old.

The video is awesome and I'd never seen it before.

Yeah it's old but a lot of us haven't seen it, including myself. There is a lot of stuff on the Internet, the chances of seeing it all when it first uploaded is pretty slim. By the way, did you see this in '06? As I can only find this video on Gametrailers, which was posted December of 2008. Maybe it was uploaded fairly recently despite being older?

Anyway, thanks OP, I got a chuckle.

[quote name='yukine']There is a lot of stuff on the Internet, the chances of seeing it all when it first uploaded is pretty slim.[/quote]
I manage to do it.

By the way, did you see this in '06?
Yes. It was actually one of the earliest videos of Castle Crashers gameplay available, which is one reason I watched it way back then.

As I can only find this video on Gametrailers, which was posted December of 2008.
GameTrailers themselves published the original copy of this video, directly to their media page for the game, way back on October 12, 2006. For some reason, some dumbass Gametrailers user reuploaded it to their User Movies account, which is the copy that the OP embedded.

Here is the 2006 original, directly from GT. Follow the link and look at the date for yourself:
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/14029.html

... If a person were to see something as not racist... but it really is... wouldn't that be not racist in itself?

(not pertinent to Castle Crashers, but just sayin')

In a situation like this, I'd like to know what video game actually DID have something racist any it... I've played a lot of games, and I can't remember playing ANYTHING that actually made me feel like it was being racist.

bread's done
Back