Castle Crashers Title Update 2

Snookie

CAGiversary!
For those who already own the game, Castle Crashes (on XBLA) has received it's second title update, including with it were several bug fixes and two new avatar awards, both of which unlocked for me immediately after updating the game (although there are challenges for unlocking them).

Also, the Pink Knight Pack is available free of charge. =)

More details, taken from Co-Optimus:

Castle Crashers XBLA Title Update 2 Changes

• Download the Pink Knight (complete with new weapons!) in the Xbox LIVE Marketplace, FOR FREE!!!!!!! ($1.00 donated to Keep A Breast Foundation with each of the first 50,000 downloads)
  • Download the Blacksmith Pack for 160 Microsoft Points. Once shrouded in mystery, the legend of the Blacksmith becomes a reality. Wielding miniature antlered frogs, burning hammers of justice and springboard contraptions, this warrior is much like William Wallace (ala Braveheart), but purple and definitely not Mel Gibson.
  • Added a Team vs Team feature to Player Match Arena (as opposed to the current free-for-all).
  • Earn two new Avatar Awards—Cardinal Animal Orb and Knight Helmet!
  • Ability to check Player’s Gamer Cards in Xbox LIVE matches.
  • Main menu News Ticker for all of your latest Castle Crashers and Behemoth Updates!
Notable Bug Fixes:

• Level 256 cheat resolved (more info available on request).
  • Data copy glitch (more info available on request).
  • Sandworm experience glitch (more info available on request).
  • Wedding Crashers progression save now fixed when user leaves game play in flowery fields.
  • Smoothed Alien Hominid’s Splash Magic when traveling over water.
  • Slowed down Iceskimo’s power drainage from magic.
  • More effects added to elemental attacks for Alien Hominid, Demon and Iceskimo!
  • If your character dies, your Animal Orbs can no longer fight without you.
  • Fixed floating characters in Beefy Arena when grabbed.
  • Sandwiches can now be picked up after Volcano Boss fight.
(I apologize if this has already been mentioned, I did look.)

bread's done
Back