Castle Shikigami 2 (ps2) Pre-Order $9.99 at ebgames.com!!!

punqsux

CAGiversary!
Feedback
88 (100%)
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/245170.asp
this is suposed to be a good shooter and you cant go wrong with that price!

heres some screens:
s24278_xb_4.jpg

s24278_xb_2.jpg

s24278_xb_1.jpg

s24278_xb_3.jpg

s24278_xb_6.jpg

[quote name='lain21us']I called XS games and confirmed it. 9.99, just like its prequel.[/quote]

same question as above..
so.. they are definitly goign to sell this sequel for 9.99 only??

Japanese Cover ART is ROCK but US Release Cover art is HOrrible. That's the reason why the game didn't sell well enough !!

I already have the Japanese version for DC. Not the greatest shooter I've ever played but solid nonetheless. Worth 10 if it actually comes through at that price.

bump.

i know im pimping this game, but XS seems to be good at bringing these games over here. if the pre-order numbers are high that might get them a message that people enjoy their shooters and they might try to get more of them!

[quote name='punqsux']bump.

i know im pimping this game, but XS seems to be good at bringing these games over here. if the pre-order numbers are high that might get them a message that people enjoy their shooters and they might try to get more of them![/quote]

Yeah but did you read that review of MLF1 linked earlier? They butchered the Gunbird storyline and renamed a decidedly unsexy battle robot as MILF 2000.

[quote name='epobirs'][quote name='punqsux']bump.

i know im pimping this game, but XS seems to be good at bringing these games over here. if the pre-order numbers are high that might get them a message that people enjoy their shooters and they might try to get more of them![/quote]

Yeah but did you read that review of MLF1 linked earlier? They butchered the Gunbird storyline and renamed a decidedly unsexy battle robot as MILF 2000.[/quote]

true but the gameplay was still there, and would you rather have a poorly localized but still playable version of gunbird, or no gunbird at all?

[quote name='punqsux']bump.

that's what I'm hoping for: more $10 worth of goodness :)

[quote name='epobirs'][quote name='punqsux']bump.

Yeah but did you read that review of MLF1 linked earlier? They butchered the Gunbird storyline and renamed a decidedly unsexy battle robot as MILF 2000.[/quote]that was Four Winds, XS was just the publisher

bread's done
Back