Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow Coverart

[quote name='lilchao44']Anybody know where I can get it, and in teh right size? I bought a copy off of ebay, but it's just the game card, and the plastic case, so I want the coverart. Thanks!:)[/quote]

Here's what I do.

Go to Local TRU.

Just ask real politely and they will most likely give you the display box for the game. It should have the "for display only" in small red letters but it works perfectly. When I worked there they never had a problem giving them away :). Either that or get one from another game they have bulk of (like mario kart or any major nintendo release) and ask for one of those. Then just flip the cover slip over and draw a nice castlevania picture on it. I did that to make some badass GBA cases.

[quote name='Magehart']Here's what I do.

Go to Local TRU.

Just ask real politely and they will most likely give you the display box for the game. It should have the "for display only" in small red letters but it works perfectly. When I worked there they never had a problem giving them away :). Either that or get one from another game they have bulk of (like mario kart or any major nintendo release) and ask for one of those. Then just flip the cover slip over and draw a nice castlevania picture on it. I did that to make some badass GBA cases.[/quote]

Thanks! i can just paste a bit of teh image off of the image the next guy posted, and I can probably get teh instruction guide this way, too.

bread's done
Back