Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles not on PSN?

I have been looking for this one as well. Personally, Id rather pay $20 for a DL version.

Along with the Williams Pinball game, this is one of the few titles I have turned down a cheap physical copy, because Id rather have it on a memory stick.

[quote name='TctclMvPhase']I have been looking for this one as well. Personally, Id rather pay $20 for a DL version.

Along with the Williams Pinball game, this is one of the few titles I have turned down a cheap physical copy, because Id rather have it on a memory stick.[/QUOTE]

Why would you rather pay more for a digital copy that you can't resell? I bought it new at gamestop for $10 during one of their sales and I am very satisfied with my purchase. The game includes unlockable versions of Rondo of Blood and Symphony of the Night.

[quote name='OldSchool77']Why would you rather pay more for a digital copy that you can't resell? I bought it new at gamestop for $10 during one of their sales and I am very satisfied with my purchase. The game includes unlockable versions of Rondo of Blood and Symphony of the Night.[/QUOTE]

Convenience? Some games are nice to have on the memory stick, vs swapping the disc in and out.

Clearly they've done something right by keeping this travesty off of PSN

It's really because Symphony of the Night is already on PSN

[quote name='DiscoJer']Convenience? Some games are nice to have on the memory stick, vs swapping the disc in and out.[/QUOTE]

I only bought it once and I have both options :lol:

[quote name='DiscoJer']Bumped because it's now up on PSN (NA anyway, only $15)[/QUOTE]

Now I just need it to show up on the Amazon PSN store, so that I can use my $20 credit for it...

[quote name='TctclMvPhase']Now I just need it to show up on the Amazon PSN store, so that I can use my $20 credit for it...[/QUOTE]It won't because only SCEA made the deal with Amazon for their games. Third parties have yet to follow suit.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']It won't because only SCEA made the deal with Amazon for their games. Third parties have yet to follow suit.[/QUOTE]

There's actually quite a lot of third party downloadable PSP games on Amazon.

bread's done
Back