Castlevania Lord of Shadows CE UK Exclusive - £64.99 (Releases OCT 20th)

MaelstromB

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Not sure if anyone has seen this exclusive UK collector's edition of the Castlevania: LoS game, but man is it SO much more badass than the "meh" US "limited edition" version that we got! They are still taking preorders, too. :) Link takes you to the 360 version, but there is also a PS3 version listed as well.

Total conversion comes out to US $111.91 w/ approx $7.92 for shipping to US).

castlevaniace360.jpg

castlevaniace360.jpg
2gcastlevaniace360j

Last edited by a moderator:
Packaging is sick, but the content still doesn't blow me away. I wonder what it takes for me to really want a CE? I think I like content that is related to/inspired by, but not taken directly from, the game.

[quote name='Jodou']Eh, still isn't something I'd be interested in if we had got it. It is better though.[/QUOTE]
ditto... I don't need a random face in my collection of game memorabilia ;)

[quote name='MaelstromB']My apologies for not posting the US $ conversion. I will do that now. However, I agree -- VERY expensive! Just thought you diehard fans and CAG's would like to know for collectability reasons. ;)[/QUOTE]Looks like that doesn't include VAT in the price, as I tried to start the checkout process and it didn't remove VAT like it does on Amazon.co.uk. So, it's that $111.91 price.

On the subject of collector's editions - anyone here own the pre order only 20th Anniversary Gift Set included upon initial release of Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin for the DS? :) I've still got mine unopened and tucked away on my shelf collecting dust. hah.

CPoR-Bonus.jpg

File:CPoR-Bonus.jpg

I like the UK CE version way more than the US version, excluding the obvious price conversion. The look is a lot more creative and fitting for the game.

[quote name='MaelstromB']On the subject of collector's editions - anyone here own the pre order only 20th Anniversary Gift Set included upon initial release of Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin for the DS? :) I've still got mine unopened and tucked away on my shelf collecting dust. hah.

CPoR-Bonus.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Want that so bad....

[quote name='MaelstromB']On the subject of collector's editions - anyone here own the pre order only 20th Anniversary Gift Set included upon initial release of Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin for the DS? :) I've still got mine unopened and tucked away on my shelf collecting dust. hah.

CPoR-Bonus.jpg

[/QUOTE]

I got mine! :) I think thats the best CE/LE pre order whatever I have ever gotten.

Definitely agree! The best part about it is there was no additional charge for the game from what I remember! EB Games/Gamestop offered it free with the game for $34.99. Although, that was also back in the day when they charged their ridiculous "oversized package" fees, which they took the liberty of charging me when I ordered. So glad they've moved on from that nonsense..

[quote name='tankass']I got mine! :) I think thats the best CE/LE pre order whatever I have ever gotten.[/QUOTE]

I have one too!! :applause:

bread's done
Back