Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (Xbox 360) $12 FS @ Newegg

Tolmes

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16874149032

I don't post many video game deals, but I came across this today, and I know it is pretty cheap for this game. Hard to find this game < $20. Thought I would share.

I put in an order for one, only castlevania I havent gotten around to playing...even though I hear it's nothing like the rest of the castlevania games.

Hopefully this deal will help somebody out!

Thanks for posting. They've (Newegg) had it at this price a few times in the last month and honestly I thought they would have sold out by now but good deal for those who have yet to pick it up

This game has actually has been dropping down to this for quite a while, on and off. Still, I'm sure someone will find this useful.

I enjoyed it pretty well, and it does the series a good justice for being 3d and in an alt universe than the other main line of games.

The funny thing is the banner ad for newegg still shows it as 20. :p But that funny is brought to a halt every time I click Star Ocean:TLH and see it for 9.99 and out of stock. :( Wish I coulda got in on that one... 6 bucks more for the PS3 one right now, but... meh.

Thanks, I picked up the DLC when it was on sale since I've been meaning to grab this for awhile now, and now I have!

bread's done
Back