Castlevania LoS Limited Edition for $40 @ GS

I thought it was $50 during the Powersaver Sales. I might pick this up later, but I have a feeling this might drop again to $30.

[quote name='Masquerade']I thought it was $50 during the Powersaver Sales. Hopefully, that is not just the online price. There is a store near me that has it.[/QUOTE]

It was $50 during the sale but now the sale is over and usually GS does a "Final Clearance" sale on some of the previous sale items. Hope this helps.

sweet- put one on hold to snag before i head into work- was looking for something diffrent to hold me over for a bit -thanks OP

In case you didn't have any luck finding 1 @ Kmart, GS has the Castlevania: Lord of Shadows Limited Edition for $40. This should be in-store as well as online.

How much was Kmart selling it for?

I've been waiting patiently for this price drop! Also, sent the price match feedback to Amazon and hopefully I can land this for $20 with the Portal 2 credit.

For anyone on the fence about this LE just think that the game received some pretty good reviews, but, most importantly, gamers/customers seem to rave about this game. The unique packaging, compared to other LE's, is a huge plus in my book!

Thanks OP!

[quote name='gaggil']In case you didn't have any luck finding 1 @ Kmart, GS has the Castlevania: Lord of Shadows Limited Edition for $40. This should be in-store as well as online.

How much was Kmart selling it for?[/QUOTE]

$30 but I believe it was only for the PS3 version.

[quote name='gaggil']In case you didn't have any luck finding 1 @ Kmart, GS has the Castlevania: Lord of Shadows Limited Edition for $40. This should be in-store as well as online.

How much was Kmart selling it for?[/QUOTE]
As FireWarrior said it's $30 PS3 only. It is still this price if you're lucky enough to find one :)

[quote name='GUNNM']$34 on amazon[/QUOTE]

Good call! I paid 14.90 after using my 20 dollar promo cred and free super saver shipping.

Thanks, picked up the 360 LE on Amazon for $34. Was tempted to get the regular PS3 version for $24 but a $10 isn't a big deal to me.

At least the price is getting more reasonable, but I could never really stomach a $20 premium on a little art book and a soundtrack (of admittedly cool music).

bread's done
Back