Castlevania Order Of Ecclesia free soundtrack DL @ Amazon w/purchase (still $27.99)

Kerig

Target won BF'23 w/$350 consoles
Feedback
85 (100%)
Amazon just sweetened their deal a bit by offering a free download of the soundtrack when you purchase Order Of Ecclesia at the still-nice price of $27.99 shipped.

castlevaniaecclesiabonus.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Castlevania-O..._1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1224752617&sr=1-1

I preordered mine back in mid-September. It just shipped out yesterday, but I haven't seen the download pop up in my bonus section at Amazon yet. I E-mailed them tonight to find out when it should appear (my friendly way of saying "add it now if you forgot about me")

[quote name='prateeko']I click the link from the product page, log in, and choose the download tab all the way on the right and the option shows up for me. Dunno what else to tell you guys...[/quote]

Thanks for the pic, I thought it should look like that... but I don't have ANYTHING named Castlevania.

I have a bunch of mp3s in my account so it's pretty cluttered in there.

I have the game in that account but it's just not there... damnit.

[quote name='jaso']I can vouch for this being insanely difficult. Sometimes even getting across the overland portions to get to the actual levels can be difficult.[/quote]

This game is hard? Since when? One of the easier Castlevania games I've ever played. Some of you folks need to work on your chops.

BTW: You from Wichita I'm guessing?

[quote name='Kerig']Nothing in my download section, mine is in route to get here today via UPS.

I called Amazon customer service (since my E-mail seems to have gone into the same limbo as my bonus MP3s), it took me 3 people and 30 minutes to finally have someone say "I will forward this to the marketing department and they will add it to your download section within 24 hours."

I despise outsourced telemarketing.[/quote]

Had to call them myself. I don't mind the outsourcing, just the accents and making sure they understand me when I can't understand them. :booty:

Hey guys, I too have ordered from Amazon, and got the soundtrack, (game due on Mon) but it isn't exactly a code. In your download order section, my list or something like that, it shows you your orders and preorders, you click on Cstlv, and scroll down and th emp3 sign is there, just click hit dowmload and its yours. I followed the like actually from here at CAG on the first page of this forum to get mine. Good luck they should be in your files

JohnnyB

FINAL UPDATE:

After my phone call, they told me to expect it added to my download section by 10/28. It's the morning of 10/30 and they just E-mailed the link to me directly. It's not in my downloads section, nor will it ever be.

This was my E-mail from them:

castlevaniaE-mail.jpg

It's the same exact super-mini soundtrack EP that was offered by EBGamestop, 6 tracks total running time

[quote name='Kerig']FINAL UPDATE:

After my phone call, they told me to expect it added to my download section by 10/28. It's the morning of 10/30 and they just E-mailed the link to me directly. It's not in my downloads section, nor will it ever be.

This was my E-mail from them:

castlevaniaE-mail.jpg

It's the same exact super-mini soundtrack EP that was offered by EBGamestop, 6 tracks total running time

[quote name='Jedah Doma']This game is hard? Since when? One of the easier Castlevania games I've ever played. Some of you folks need to work on your chops.

BTW: You from Wichita I'm guessing?[/QUOTE]

really? I wouldn't say it's insanely hard, but it's a challenging game, certainly not one of the easier Castlevania games. not that I'm complaining, as I'm having a blast so far. Really you just need to learn the enemy patterns and use the correct glyphs for the situation. It feels hard, but not punishing so far, which is good.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']Amazon's Quick Picks finally showed up again for me this morning, with the lovely Shanoa right on top for $26.59. I would have preferred the physical CD soundtrack to the MP3 download, but I couldn't pass up that price. :)[/quote]

Yeah, agreed on both counts - an actual disc would have been good, and Shanoa is lovely. :)

[quote name='Wolfpup']How's the difficulty though? Seriously, I got stuck in the last two within HOURS of starting them. I could not play them. I really liked the GBA ones though, and of course LOVE Symphony of the Night.

It's just...I'm out $60 so far in DS Castlevania games I can't actually play.[/QUOTE]

Hmm I think you are flipping games. Dawn of Sorrow is actually quite easy. Circle of Moon(GBA) and Harmony of Dissonance(GBA) were much much harder than DOS

I havent played Portait of Ruin yet, but I heard it wasn't that hard.

Dracula X (PSP) is supposedly mega cheap hard, reviewers are saying OoE is hard because it requires repeated dodging and such during boss battles. Annoying yes, but at least it's not cheap hard like Harmony where you have to GUESS when to switch dimensions.

I received the download email earlier today. I was wondering when that was going to arrive. Great game, though. Loving every second of it.

Funny thing,I order mine from gamestop a month ago
That way I would get any free stuff,I love free stuff
I love castlevania stuff even more,lol
Anyway,I got my game a few days ago,nothing else
Then I hear about the cd,so I emailed gamestop today
Then I check the mail,a white bubble mailer from gamestop
Didn't have to even open it to know
The Castlevania ooe cd,freak'in sweet
side note cd comes in a sleeve witha little circle sticker to seal it
Not even shrink wraped,oh well it's free
The game is good,just not as good as dawn or sotn
need to cancel that email

[quote name='superfuzz']Funny thing,I order mine from gamestop a month ago
That way I would get any free stuff,I love free stuff
I love castlevania stuff even more,lol
Anyway,I got my game a few days ago,nothing else
Then I hear about the cd,so I emailed gamestop today
Then I check the mail,a white bubble mailer from gamestop
Didn't have to even open it to know
The Castlevania ooe cd,freak'in sweet
side note cd comes in a sleeve witha little circle sticker to seal it
Not even shrink wraped,oh well it's free
The game is good,just not as good as dawn or sotn
need to cancel that email[/QUOTE]

You write beautiful poetry... ;)

[quote name='Escargoexpress']The game requires paying more attention more than previous entries in the series. Attack attributes seem to be more important (as in, attack skeletons with blunt weapons, etc.), and although bosses tend to kill in 3-6 hits, and have ridiculous HP, they give quite a bit of warning beforehand in their animations. In fact, you even get medals (items that might as well function as achievements), for beating bosses without taking a hit
Nothing in the overworld will cause a one-hit kill, and bosses are always near a save point, so it's not quite megaman zero levels of difficulty, but many bosses will require several restarts[/quote]

Well said. IMHO, the added challenge is a welcome edition--the previous "Metroid-vania's" have been a bit too easy, making them feel more like dungeon crawlers than Castlevania games.

In any event, this is probably the best portable Castlevania to date.

bread's done
Back