Castlevania SOTN

KarlMarx

CAGiversary!
Guy is selling it to me for $10, it's the original non-GH complete with case + manual. Should I bite? I already have the GH version, and it looks really bad with that shat green bar.

You would be a major idiot to NOT buy that game... It's like one of the very best PS1 games that also hard to find. BUY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! :bomb:

[quote name='freakyzeeky']You would be a major idiot to NOT buy that game... It's like one of the very best PS1 games that also hard to find. BUY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Well it doesn't matter if he gets it or not...if he has the PSP, and the dracula x chronicials then he could eventually unlock SOTN.

[quote name='ITDEFX']Well it doesn't matter if he gets it or not...if he has the PSP, and the dracula x chronicials then he could eventually unlock SOTN.[/quote]
Granted, but the profit potential is still there if he wants to sell it on eBay... Plus it'll be nice to own the PS1 version if he plans on keeping it. :)

I see that game go for $60+ on ebay. Im lucky to still have mine. Its the oldest game I've ever owned and the only PS1 game, I havent sold and never will

Hey guys, this gypsy wants to sell me the Holy Grail for $5.00 (you know - the chalice Christ used during the Last Supper). The thing is, that's sort of expensive for a cup, and I've already got so many. More than I really even need, honestly.

Should I buy it? I'd have to hit the ATM, so factor in the gas money, too.

[quote name='ITDEFX']go for it!

A true classic that every PS owners need to have in their collection.[/quote]

I owned like 2-3 copies and much like Beyond Good & Evil and Knights Of The Old Republic, I found this game tedious and boring. I traded away the first copy, sold the second one to a friend and I still just kinda laugh at how much praise this game gets.

Then again, I never really liked the NES game(s) either. 2-D for the loss, imo.

[quote name='Scorch']ARE YOU SERIOUS?

You'll be shunned forever from this site if you pass. Holy crap, great deal.[/quote]

Yeah I know what it's worth just trying to brag :). Anyone knows what the GH version goes for? I'll probably just sell that one or trade it to a CAG if anybody wants it.

bread's done
Back