Castlevania + Strategy for $500+??? This is why I love ebay :)

I would be emailing both bidder number 2 and bidder number 5 to see if the bids are legit. Makes absolutely no sense why they are bidding so high.

[quote name='cranguy']Put in Auction discussion forum?[/QUOTE]

My bad. I thought this was the "Bragging Rights" forum. Could I get a mod to please move this to the correct forum?

Yeah I hope it goes well but it makes no sense that Bidder 2 jumped from $15 to $75 and that Bidder 5 jumped from $140 to $350. I see Bidder 6 taking it for $130 when it's all said and done.

[quote name='raregamergirl']I would be emailing both bidder number 2 and bidder number 5 to see if the bids are legit. Makes absolutely no sense why they are bidding so high.[/QUOTE]

Both the top 2 bidders has 100% feedbacks with over 30 each. I'm pretty sure they're legit. Seem like they've been buying a lot of rare Castlevania stuff.

There could be a multitude of reasons why it jumped that high. Like it's probably the only set (guide/original game/case/what have ya). Or maybe it's the dark carpeting... Or it has a PS3 tag attached on the Title of the auction and people are dumb enough to think it is really a PS3 version. I'm pretty sure some other CAGs can throw some ideas in as well. Hell, maybe some kid is just adding on if they are not the ones bidding. Oh well, hopefully this deal goes through and enjoy yer $500+.

[quote name='Janaak']There could be a multitude of reasons why it jumped that high. Like it's probably the only set (guide/original game/case/what have ya). Or maybe it's the dark carpeting... Or it has a PS3 tag attached on the Title of the auction and people are dumb enough to think it is really a PS3 version. I'm pretty sure some other CAGs can throw some ideas in as well. Hell, maybe some kid is just adding on if they are not the ones bidding. Oh well, hopefully this deal goes through and enjoy yer $500+.[/QUOTE]

I really hope this pan out well too. I just spent $1500 on a TV, which my wife was pretty pissed about, so this would lighted the blow once the bill arrive.

[quote name='toogood']I really hope this pan out well too. I just spent $1500 on a TV, which my wife was pretty pissed about, so this would lighted the blow once the bill arrive.[/quote]

You should definitely contact both bidders. You could also use this link to check and see if they are making ridiculous bids on other auctions:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws1/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewBidItems&userid=&completed=1&sort=3&all=1&rows=0

Just enter the user ID of the bidder after "userid=" and you can see what they are currently bidding on.

[quote name='onikage']You should definitely contact both bidders. You could also use this link to check and see if they are making ridiculous bids on other auctions:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws1/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewBidItems&userid=&completed=1&sort=3&all=1&rows=0

Just enter the user ID of the bidder after "userid=" and you can see what they are currently bidding on.[/QUOTE]

thats a great idea onikage, i used that to find out that one guy was bidding on mine and 4 other of the same auctions

this doesnt seem right, unless they are really stupid. that guide though is very nice. ive watched a few of them end at 40 to 60 each.

[quote name='toogood']He/she paid right away. Still can't believe I got $510 for this.[/QUOTE]
:bow: congrats. Make sure to cover all your bases when shipping.

Damn, congrats. I wish I found a buyer dumb enough to pay almost 10x's the general going rate.

I'd send 2-day shipping with DC, Insurance, AND require a signature upon delivery.

Plus take pictures of the box and the items inside the box.

[quote name='toogood']He/she paid right away. Still can't believe I got $510 for this.[/quote]
Wait, so you're saying a tranny bid on this?

bread's done
Back