Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles (PSP) $20 - Amazon

I was just about to post this and Cheapy beat me to the punch. ;) Still not decided if I need this, but 20 bones is a great price for it.

You have GOT TO BE SHITTING ME! I just picked it up from Best Buy for $21 ($10 off $30+ game) tonight!

I wish I had gotten it from Amazon and used the coupon on Shivering Isles instead! Oh well, one helluva deal for anyone who hasn't gotten the game yet :)

Off I go to return the one i got from cc at full price.
quick question though, i lost the receipt but they can look it up if it was a credit card purchase right?

WTF sold out in an hour and 26 minutes. Dammit I was about to place my order. Hopefully it comes back later in the day.

If it comes back... is Rondo of Blood really worth $20? I already have Symphony of the Night from the PSN Store. Not really a huge Castlevania fan.

[quote name='joby27']WTF sold out in an hour and 26 minutes. Dammit I was about to place my order. Hopefully it comes back later in the day.[/QUOTE]

That's odd. But then again, Castlevania games (portable at least) have never been known to be produced in mass quantities. Amazon may have been clearing out some of their initial shipment...

[quote name='kp_assman']Off I go to return the one i got from cc at full price.
quick question though, i lost the receipt but they can look it up if it was a credit card purchase right?[/QUOTE]

If they asked for your phone number I know they would be able to look it up that way

[quote name='OldKai']If it comes back... is Rondo of Blood really worth $20? I already have Symphony of the Night from the PSN Store. Not really a huge Castlevania fan.[/QUOTE]

I'm the opposite in that I love Castlevania and I love old-timey platformers; I can't put this game down, and the myriad paths to choose from, along with the "I'm gonna beat it this time!" challege (as opposed to the "fuck this shit!" challenge) give it a great deal of replay value.

There are two versions of Rondo of Blood on the disc FWIW (Turbo Duo original and PSP updated); a connoisseur will notice tiny play issues b/w the two, but you may see them as too similar indeed.

For $20, it's a must have. If you don't own a PSP, just wait; I'm sure original PSP prices will plummet to $100-$130 (used) post Christmas. There are enough great PSP titles now that I can't recommend not having one.

Wow, when is the last time a gaming DotD sold out that fast? I saw the title and said, "Sweet!", going to buy it as I didn't think a PSP game would sell out that quickly.:cry:

Bah... I'm sincerely hoping that this comes back in stock later today. I have to agree with the last guy... when was the last time a DOTD sold out this quickly?

:cry:

Wait, so DotD doesn't work with Prime? What the hell? Screw that.:bomb:

Oh, apparently it works with standard shipping, just not the free two day. That's weird, but whatever. I got it.

[quote name='tototheexplorer']Wait, so DotD doesn't work with Prime? What the hell? Screw that.:bomb:

Oh, apparently it works with standard shipping, just not the free two day. That's weird, but whatever. I got it.[/quote]

It worked fine with prime for me, they always do.

[quote name='pcktlnt']Would like to buy this, but I can't find a filler. =([/quote]

If you can't find a filler you could always just buy the game with the cheapest shipping method and pay $24.48. (Technically saving you $0.52) :mrgreen:

thanks for the heads up, ordered with something else i wanted to get free shipping

[quote name='OldKai']Not really a huge Castlevania fan.[/QUOTE]

Then I wouldn't bother. This game is all about CV nostalgia and old-school mechanics.

I, however, love CV so this was a must-buy at release.

[quote name='vherub']a 4pack of eneloops for $9 is a decent filler[/QUOTE]

eneloop batteries are awesome. They last forever in my camera and you can just leave them charged.

[quote name='pcktlnt']Would like to buy this, but I can't find a filler. =([/quote]

Metal Gear Solid portable ops plus is 19.99 on amazon as well.

[quote name='flames_of_chaos']Metal Gear Solid portable ops plus is 19.99 on amazon as well.[/quote]

that's the retail price

bread's done
Back