Castlevania: The Movie

Saucy Jack

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Sorry if this is a repost. I didn't find anything in the search.

http://www2.cinescape.com/0/editori...tion=page&type_id=&cat_id=270338&obj_id=49988

Crystal Sky Pictures has picked up the rights to Konami's videogame CASTLEVANIA for Paul W.S. Anderson to write and direct.

The story will center on the origins of Dracula and the uprising of the Belmont Clan, a vampire-slaying family who supposedly become humanity's last hope.

The film will go into production in the middle of 2006.

I think this was previously posted in one way or another, as I remember posting:

Paul W.S. Anderson is cinematic poison.

... or something like that. ;)

I was kind of close:

[quote name='Brak']One of the worst directors in history.[/QUOTE]

Though that rendition sounds more bitter.

This is the first we've heard much of anything about the storyline though. Seems like it will be loosely (I'm sure) taken from the story for Lament of Innocence.

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']This is the first we've heard much of anything about the storyline though. Seems like it will be loosely (I'm sure) taken from the story for Lament of Innocence.[/QUOTE]

Hmm... so it is a repost or not? :lol:

I figured I'd post this anyway, and that it was probably a repost. Scorch has never busted me on a repost before, so this was his Christmas present. :lol:

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']Seems like it will be loosely (I'm sure) taken from the story for Lament of Innocence.[/QUOTE]

Yeah... I doubt it. ;o

In true Paul W.S. Anderson fashion, he'll take a look at the cover of one of the games and write a script based on that, somehow incorporating his girlfriend Milla Icantactovovich into the screenplay.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Hmm... so it is a repost or not? :lol:

I figured I'd post this anyway, and that it was probably a repost. Scorch has never busted me on a repost before, so this was his Christmas present. :lol:[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Well, I'd call it an updated repost I guess.

I still don't think Scorch has busted me for a repost yet either ( I think). However, I don't create too many topics and I'm sure it's only a matter of time.

bread's done
Back