Cat. Pic. Thread.

my cute kitty :)
Misc244.jpg

I've got a sweet pic of my brothers cat attacking my foot and another of it reading CNN on the PC. If only I could upload pics of muh fone.

freecatre2.jpg
[quote name='T234']
owned2.jpg

I wasn't trying to start a new one, just to find the old one.

Also:
cat-slap.jpg
[/quote]

That's cool. Love the newest additions!

[quote name='sixersballernum3']I've seen 95% of these on 4chan...[/quote]
That's where this fad comes from, but 4chan is little more than a sewer. They can keep that "IMA CHARGIN MAH LAZER" bullshit, though.

[quote name='T234']That's where this fad comes from, but 4chan is little more than a sewer. They can keep that "IMA CHARGIN MAH LAZER" bullshit, though.[/quote]How do I shoop whoop?

[quote name='T234']That's where this fad comes from, but 4chan is little more than a sewer. They can keep that "IMA CHARGIN MAH LAZER" bullshit, though.[/QUOTE]

a sewer where everybody gets their kewl m3m3s from and then posts them to be teh funny guy, d00d!!!11~

though I don't go there anymore myself.

So earlier I'm just sitting at my computer when I hear my girlfriend's cat doing soemthing so my girlfriend goes to check on him and finds him....

*cough*

cmpPYt.jpg

r9mV9O.jpg

0SRWKw.jpg

ZmQc0k.jpg

And lastly, borrowed from my club's forum:
256804599_0f129de504.jpg

"Gentalmen, as you can see, Xbox are clearly superior to Dremcast and Gamecube"

[quote name='doomlv20']So earlier I'm just sitting at my computer when I hear my girlfriend's cat doing soemthing so my girlfriend goes to check on him and finds him....[/quote]

My cat does that all the time. Damn thing. I should get a pic of her for this thread.

[quote name='doomlv20']So earlier I'm just sitting at my computer when I hear my girlfriend's cat doing soemthing so my girlfriend goes to check on him and finds him....[/quote]

Same, my cat will find anywhere to go to sleep, I don't think there isn't a place here they haven't slept at yet.

[quote name='Thongsy']Same, my cat will find anywhere to go to sleep, I don't think there isn't a place here they haven't slept at yet.[/quote]
One of my cat's new sleeping places is on my stomach. If I'm laying on my back in bed - reading or trying to sleep - he'll come in and lay down Sphinx-style with his face right up near mine. It's surprisingly comfortable. And yes, I am convinced that cats can sleep anywhere.

[quote name='The Crotch']A certain thread which shall not be named probably inspired a budding necromancer to resurrect this baby.[/quote]
Sorry, no inspiration for the bump. I just didn't want to see it die. :razz:

[quote name='The Crotch']A certain thread which shall not be named probably inspired a budding necromancer to resurrect this baby.[/QUOTE]

That thread had some GREAT potential.

ramkitty.jpg

bread's done
Back