Cat. Pic. Thread.

[quote name='xgrimx']

48286520.jpg

[/QUOTE]
That cat is so pissed it has a strap around it's neck. It reminds me of the time my cat got a bracelet caught around it's neck nd started bucking like a wild bronco running every fucking where. I thought it was choking and I feared for it's life otherwise I would have took a picture. It finally calmed down and I was able to get it off, but I swear the cat only calmed because it started hyperventilating. One of the scariest things I ever experienced.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']It reminds me of the time my cat got a bracelet caught around it's neck nd started bucking like a wild bronco running every fucking where. I thought it was choking and I feared for it's life otherwise I would have took a picture. It finally calmed down and I was able to get it off, but I swear the cat only calmed because it started hyperventilating. One of the scariest things I ever experienced.[/QUOTE]

You can have that same experience, but only in a hilarious (rather than scary) way, by putting a headband around your cat's midsection. A headband that doesn't close completely but has some tension in it, not one that is a complete loop (good luck getting one of those on a cat). I did this once and it was great :)

Here are a couple of pics of one of my cats. Never before posted, so totally uncaptioned, until now. Feel free to have at it.

Doing his monorail cat impression:

And taking up the entire chair (longcat-ish):

(Click for full size)

This is a real picture of my cat. I'm sure some of you will get a kick out of it.

1105071922.jpg

[quote name='Blackout542']This is a real picture of my cat. I'm sure some of you will get a kick out of it.

1105071922.jpg
[/QUOTE]

"Arby's cat"

[quote name='daphatty']This video would have been 10 times better without the cat butthole shots. That ruined an otherwise brilliant idea.[/QUOTE]

Agree. The camera even zooms in on one shot.

bread's done
Back