Catherine $29.99 at EB/GS

VetraX

CAGiversary!
PS3 version

Xbox 360 version

Damn, I had a feeling I should've waited after it went for $20 on PSN last week. Would've preferred the retail copy over the digital one. Oh well. I've been playing it, and I have to say it's a pretty accessible puzzle/point 'n' click game. It strikes a very nice balance with it's presentation - the narration is probably my favourite aspect so far in that regard. It really just keeps the game flowing steadily. If I had known this game would've been as good as it is, I'd probably have gotten the LE at launch.

Argh, I've been waiting since launch for this to go for $20. I know it's probably well worth the $30, but I can't justify it after waiting this long.

Me too. I've waited so long for Catherine to hit $20, though $30 is very tempting. If I didn't have a heinous backlog of titles for multiple consoles (PS3, PS2, PSP and even the GameCube) I'd leap on this.

[quote name='VetraX']PS3 version

Xbox 360 version

Damn, I had a feeling I should've waited after it went for $20 on PSN last week. Would've preferred the retail copy over the digital one. Oh well. I've been playing it, and I have to say it's a pretty accessible puzzle/point 'n' click game. It strikes a very nice balance with it's presentation - the narration is probably my favourite aspect so far in that regard. It really just keeps the game flowing steadily. If I had known this game would've been as good as it is, I'd probably have gotten the LE at launch.[/QUOTE]

i had no interest in the game at all then like .. a month ago i downloaded the PS+ Trial and in the 60 mins i thought .. eh don't care much for the block puzzle wise but i liked everything else i seen in the 50 mins i played.

Thanks for the heads up .. $29.99 is the most i'll pay for it

I really want this game but I've got a decent backlog to the point where even 30 bucks is a steep price for a game to me.

[quote name='Naylord']I really want this game but I've got a decent backlog to the point where even 30 bucks is a steep price for a game to me.[/QUOTE]

Same here..got so much on the go, should have waited for this.

Got it at EB with the soundtrack and art book. I really wanted to wait for $20, but I can't even find the PS3 version at FS or BB. I really don't want it as a digital since I'll have to waste like 7 GB for the download.

[quote name='Mr.']Got it at EB with the soundtrack and art book. I really wanted to wait for $20, but I can't even find the PS3 version at FS or BB. I really don't want it as a digital since I'll have to waste like 7 GB for the download.[/QUOTE]

funny. i got mine today ( last copy ) and the artbook/CD was with ti as well and i was like .. what's this ? and he responded Artbook and CD Soundtrack, had a extra copy lying around and i said isn't this with the CE edition and he said yea. so my reply was basicly oh... ok.. cool i like artbooks and the CD is a bonus Thanks ! i thought i may have been the only lucky one.

as for 7 GB i don't mind i have the space but with my slow connection it would take awhile for me to download it. also anything Digital that is also Physical i would rather the Physical Copy .. incase friends wanna borrow to try out.

Yeah, it's 9.3GB and I pretty much had to leave my PS3 on overnight. Who knows how long it took.

I don't mind going digital and I have just under 300 GB on my PS3, but I only have 80 GB per month for bandwidth.

I bought Catherine at launch for full-price and have zero regrets about it, one of my favorite games of last year. Nice to see a significant price drop on it though so that more people can enjoy such a great game.

bread's done
Back