Catherine Deluxe Edition NEW $49.99 PS3 @ Amazon

[quote name='CitrusBlast']shut up... it was only my ipoionin i dont like deluxre extras i usually lose them anyway... i buyed record of argalus war 360 limited edt. it came with playing cards in about a week half of em were lost and i thrwed the rest away becus who wants a ahalf deck of cards.... u cant play with them.so i shuld have just buyed the standard edt. i only buy deluxe if the come with codes, online passes,etc. so the game ius better. nad ur prob a pervert im just guessing im not saying that 4 sure becus its slander and i could get in troubvle but i know 100% that ur a jerk.[/QUOTE]

They should mod you for censor bypassing. Are you purposely trying to be disruptive with your posts or are you that bad with spelling and grammar. If your that bad then its fair game.

[quote name='needler420']They should mod you for censor bypassing. Are you purposely trying to be disruptive with your posts or are you that bad with spelling and grammar. If your that bad then its fair game.[/QUOTE]

stop it... get back 2 the topic.... i am on a phone do u kno how hard is it 2 type on a keypad.... get a life adn stop making fun of mine.... i am not tryin2 be mean but uguys really puish it. this forum is rough.

p.s. back on topic (not more respones about hte above) this game is good but inever beated it. i need a fully working copy.... i prob will jus buy a new one newxt time becus the rental 1s r all scratch up.

My order shipped today but it doesn't mention the artbook and soundtrack. What do your orders look like and do you think we're getting the extras?

Catherine "Love Is Over" Deluxe Edition, PlayStation 3
Sold by Amazon.com LLC (Amazon.com)
$49.99

Item Subtotal: $49.99
Shipping & Handling: $4.49
Super Saver Discount: -$4.49
Total Before Tax: $49.99
Shipment Total: $49.99
Paid by Gift Certificate: $49.99

Where's the soundtrack and book?

[quote name='PublikDefender']My order shipped today but it doesn't mention the artbook and soundtrack. What do your orders look like and do you think we're getting the extras?

Catherine "Love Is Over" Deluxe Edition, PlayStation 3
Sold by Amazon.com LLC (Amazon.com)
$49.99

Item Subtotal: $49.99
Shipping & Handling: $4.49
Super Saver Discount: -$4.49
Total Before Tax: $49.99
Shipment Total: $49.99
Paid by Gift Certificate: $49.99

Where's the soundtrack and book?[/QUOTE]

I thought that only came in the first print.

artbook/soundtrack is part of the de so its in the de pizza box with the other stuff.

they're listed on the vanilla description because it was originally just a preorder bonus for the non de's and came shrinkwrapped to the game.

[quote name='technicalstylez']artbook/soundtrack is part of the de so its in the de pizza box with the other stuff.

they're listed on the vanilla description because it was originally just a preorder bonus for the non de's and came shrinkwrapped to the game.[/QUOTE]
that's a relief. thanks.

no prob. the artbook is more like a cd booklet than an artbook so don't be too anxious..
soundtrack is just the classical music remixes from the puzzle stages, no j-tunes =(
the full 2 disc ost is where its at...

i have a sealed copy of this already (and i want to keep it that way). However, I want to play the game. Has anyone sold off the extras on this game? I'd like to buy this for $50, keep the game and sell the extras and hopefully make back at least $40 on the extras. Is this even worth my time? or should I hunt down a used copy at GS or something for $10-15?

Anyone wanna trade their PS3 version for a XBOX360 version (still shrink wrapped). Order the wrong one by mistake a while ago and left it in the Amazon box way over return time because of a move

It's so hot down here in So California right now. I couldn't sleep so decided to check on this again. It seems like both Ps3/Xbox are back in stock for $49.99. Picked one up myself. Get em' while its hot. :D

:shock: I'm surprised that Amazon currently has 999+ copies in stock of the 360 version out of nowhere. You would think they've been long sold out when they had it for $30.

[quote name='DemiFiendRSA']:shock: I'm surprised that Amazon currently has 999+ copies in stock of the 360 version out of nowhere. You would think they've been long sold out when they had it for $30.[/QUOTE]

When purchase quantity is limited the "add 999 to cart to check available inventory" trick isn't reliable.

There have been many items where amazon had extremely limited quantities (like the portal gun) and it was limited to one per account and you could add 999 to your cart even when they had just a few units left before selling out so who knows how many they really have

Well, this is pretty lame. I bought Catherine for $30 that was supposed to come with the art book & cd but I only received the game. Wouldn't pay $30 just for the game. Guess I'm gonna contact Amazon for a refund.

bread's done
Back