Catherine Love is over deluxe edition $59.99 PS3,XBOX360

needler420

Banned
Noticed in the last 24 hours the price went from $75 ish to the nice price of $59.99

I know it was cheaper one time at $45 for like a day or so but i think that price is gone so I jumped. Been wanting to play it anyway. I actually wanted the bonus swag from this its about the only CE/LE I wanted lately. Vanilla version dropped from $46 ish to $39.99 now as well. Normally I'm not a sucker to pay $20 more for some swag but the unboxing of this CE/LE caught my eye more then any other LE/CE ever. Ive been paying attention to the controversy talk about it seen before release.

http://www.amazon.com/Catherine-Lov...C1CG/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1328352879&sr=8-3

Last edited by a moderator:
My conscience won't let me buy this at anything higher than $40. Not only that, certain items may garner some unwanted attention from my mother, who I've mostly convinced that I'm not as sexually angst/frustrated as the rest of the teenagers out there [no offense to any teenagers :p]

As the not so proud day one owner of the Catherine love is over deluxe edition, I can't really say that it's worth it, even at 50 bucks. Good game though.

[quote name='blinknot4']I notice the standard edition is at 39.99 now...[/QUOTE]

The CE needs to drop for $40, then I'd be game.

You guys waiting for another price drop probably won't get it. I myself was waiting for the same but amazon already ran that at $45 for PS3 and $30 for xbox360. Even if they some how go on sale again I'm sure its going to be very briefly before stock runs out just like the last deal. Not to mention amazon is good with price adjusting if they run a sale during you're time to still exchange it they will normally give you a price difference unlike other retailers. But I'm telling you, you guys might not get that 2nd chance even on the last sale one of the versions sold out.

This has been on my radar of awhile now so i figure even if it drops and i take a small loss that's a better alternative to miss a CE/LE of something I been wanting since before release date.

Xbox360 deluxe edition is already sold out from amazon only third party now plus like $4 shipping. Still available on PS3 though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I grabbed it for LE for $30 at the last amazon sale. It never went out of stock but the price did jump back up. I got one of the last ones and was glad i did. Its a neat little game and i do like the collectors aspect stuff. It wasnt as big a box as i thought but had everything including the supposed pre-order only music disk.
If i didnt buy it then id be worried about getting now. Id probably bite the bullet and just get it now since stocks seem to be low everywere for it.

[quote name='blinknot4']I notice the standard edition is at 39.99 now...[/QUOTE]
PSN will also sell a download of it for $40 this Tuesday.

[quote name='needler420']You guys waiting for another price drop probably won't get it. I myself was waiting for the same but amazon already ran that at $45 for PS3 and $30 for xbox360. Even if they some how go on sale again I'm sure its going to be very briefly before stock runs out just like the last deal. Not to mention amazon is good with price adjusting if they run a sale during you're time to still exchange it they will normally give you a price difference unlike other retailers. But I'm telling you, you guys might not get that 2nd chance even on the last sale one of the versions sold out.

This has been on my radar of awhile now so i figure even if it drops and i take a small loss that's a better alternative to miss a CE/LE of something I been wanting since before release date.

Xbox360 deluxe edition is already sold out from amazon only third party now plus like $4 shipping. Still available on PS3 though.[/QUOTE]

Curse you! you made me order it.

I was heavily debating, because I can see this hitting 40 because its such a weird blend that not a lot of people were into it...despite the TNA. However It could also be a sleeper hit and get more expensive because of how unique it is. Although, the DLC will probably off a big price jump. Since this thing was still going for 75ish on ebay, I went ahead and bit on the PS3 version which I don't even have a ps3 of my own lol. For those that have both the two differences between the xbox and ps3 versions is artwork, and the xbox version appears a little more jagged.

[quote name='Theenternal']Curse you! you made me order it.

I was heavily debating, because I can see this hitting 40 because its such a weird blend that not a lot of people were into it...despite the TNA. However It could also be a sleeper hit and get more expensive because of how unique it is. Although, the DLC will probably off a big price jump. Since this thing was still going for 75ish on ebay, I went ahead and bit on the PS3 version which I don't even have a ps3 of my own lol. For those that have both the two differences between the xbox and ps3 versions is artwork, and the xbox version appears a little more jagged.[/QUOTE]

This sold pretty well for Atlus, I doubt it'll be a sleeper hit.

I think they might be playing with the stock again. A CAG posted earlier that there was 24 left, now there's $168 left. I swear I've seen this happen before with both the PS3 and 360 version but the 360 version actually sold out whereas the PS3 jumped up in stock. Weird.

started playing this two weeks ago. trying to 1000/1000 achievement this, but not sure how i'm going to do that with one of the achievements where you have to beat all the hard levels earning gold. i'm still picking off the easy achievements. i have about 4 more endings to get and playing 128 levels of that stupid repunzal game.

I started playing about 2 weeks ago as well, loving this game. Thought it'd be lame as I'd heard it was a girlfriend simulator, but in no way is it that at all. My friend and I both played it and have been addicted.

I think Gamefly had the standard for $15 or $18.

Personally waiting for $20 like I do for pretty much every game lately. Backlog is big.

[quote name='LouieT']PSN will also sell a download of it for $40 this Tuesday.[/QUOTE]

XBox Live Games on Demand as well?

I don't know if there is an Xbox Live version coming. I heard the Catherine PSN announcement on a podcast on Playstation Blog.

[quote name='VaultDweller']im gonna wait for it to be under $15[/QUOTE]

Same here man. My buy price is $20-$10 for games. I'm currently playing through Skyrim, and that game is addictive. It's better than Elder Scrolls Oblivion in every way. Besides that my backlog is huge as well. I'm going to need a second bookshelf for all these games coming in, lol.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Same here man. My buy price is $20-$10 for games. I'm currently playing through Skyrim, and that game is addictive. It's better than Elder Scrolls Oblivion in every way. Besides that my backlog is huge as well. I'm going to need a second bookshelf for all these games coming in, lol.[/QUOTE]

uhh hope you are expecting vanilla version for that price and not deluxe edition. Which in that case was already $18 on gamefly.

Thanks for sharing the deal op. It may just be me, but with the vanilla version popping up for $15-$20, it's tough to justify spending an extra $40 on swag.

[quote name='mokmoof']Do you have a link to that? Found it! Google is our friend in such matters: http://www.justpushstart.com/2012/02/02/psn-store-update-2712-preview/

I would download a $39.99 Games on Demand version immediately, so the above bodes well![/QUOTE]

That's my biggest issue with downloadable games. People would be more than willing to buy them if they were cheaper then the physical copy. I would never pay $40 for this when the standard price continues to drop...

bread's done
Back