Catherine Ps3/360 39.99 gamestop.com

[quote name='mtincher']I would buy but I heard the ending is ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

There are like 8 or 9 different endings depending on your choices. 4 of them are pretty sick. I played through the entire game on one sit through (18 hrs) However, i have yet to try it on Nightmare Difficulty--or whatever the hard mode is called.

[quote name='kit352']holding for the deluxe edition.[/QUOTE]

the deluxe version is $58 on amazon as a part of today's collector edition sale. Not a super deal but that's the lowest I've seen it at so far.

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']A little patience for the buy 2 get 1 used sale next weekend and some of us have the deal we've been waiting on for it.[/QUOTE]

sounds like a plan!

The art book and CD don't seem to be included by Gamestop, but they still are with Amazon. Amazon has had the game + art book + CD for $40 before, and it'll probably be even lower soon. I'd wait for that, since the book and soundtrack are both excellent for freebies.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I'm still waiting for $20 or less. I want to play this game, but I can't see paying $40 for it. I know it's worth it though.[/QUOTE]

I bought it for 60 and kind of regret it. Honestly it's not that it's a bad game, it's just sometimes I wish there was more "game" then just puzzling.

[quote name='Kitoro']The art book and CD don't seem to be included by Gamestop, but they still are with Amazon. Amazon has had the game + art book + CD for $40 before, and it'll probably be even lower soon. I'd wait for that, since the book and soundtrack are both excellent for freebies.[/QUOTE]

Good point. I will definitely check Amazon before I head to GS on BF. For me, Amazon would have to drop to $29.99 or lower because assuming you buy 3 used $34.99 games during Gamestop's Black Friday deal, Catherine (used, no book/CD) would cost $23.33 + tax/gas/time. I live near a gamestop that has stock and no sales tax, so your Amazon price point may vary :)

seriously if you want this go with Amazon. at least then you'll get a sealed copy that wasn't gutted and being sold as "new"

bread's done
Back