CC: $10 gift card with Fallout 3 preorder

The only other preorder bonuses I've seen is from GS, they're giving away a soundtrack cd and poster. Haven't found anything else yet.

I got a 10% coupon via email when I pre-ordered Fable II. Did anyone get one when they pre-ordered Fallout 3? I want to know because I want to get Fallou 3 for 10% off and if it comes with a 10% coupon as well, I can use it to get Gears of War 2.

Edit - Doesn't matter, can't use the 10% coupon on pre-orders. Oh well...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Kendro']I got a 10% coupon via email when I pre-ordered Fable II. Did anyone get one when they pre-ordered Fallou 3? I want to know because I want to get Fallou 3 for 10% off and if it comes with a 10% coupon as well, I can use it to get Gears of War 2.[/quote]

When I was messing with it earlier, it was allowing a game and accessory at 10% off; it might be 10% off all game stuff in the order. If that's the case, and the coupon works on preorders, then you could order both on the same discount.

[quote name='Guerrilla']When I was messing with it earlier, it was allowing a game and accessory at 10% off; it might be 10% off all game stuff in the order. If that's the case, and the coupon works on preorders, then you could order both on the same discount.[/quote]

I didn't even think to order both in one shot. I checked the coupon and it is okay to use on multiple games as long as they are on one order. Thanks for the tip.

Edit - Damn, I just remembered why I needed to order the other 2 separately. So I could apply the $10 gift cards to each purchase. Meaning the $10 I got for Fable II goes to Gears, then when I order Fallout I use the $10 from Gears leaving me with only one $10 gift card left. If I order both at the same time, I get to apply only one $10 gift card. So my original question still stands.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='razgriz417']Not binding but you are instantly charged for a $10 gift card[/quote]

If a better deal comes along before the release date, how do you cancel an online pre-order at CC? I looked through CC's help pages but they don't provide any info. Can an online pre-order be cancelled through the order status page or would I need to phone CC's customer service? Thanks

Preordered this and Gears of War 2 for $20 in gift cards. I was going to use to preorder Rock Band 2 right away but the code doesn't work for preorders on media, so I have to wait until the game actually comes out before I can use the $20 in giftcards.

bread's done
Back