CC $10 off $50 online EMAIL

someone hook me up with a NINTENDO registration codes for the games. i need metroid prime bonus disc. i have the 10 dollar code. dont PM me yet with the codes. i want to make sure the codes work.

Yeah, I could use some Nintendo game codes too(4 to be exact, and I got Mario Kart already). So yeah, let me know if you are willing to trade.

This may be a random promo. I have two different e-mail addresses which are both signed up for Circuit City e-mails for some reason. At one address I got the usual Sunday e-mail, and there was some offer for getting a $100 gift card when I bought a digital camera and something else. I can't remember exactly, because I deleted it after scanning it.

At my other e-mail address I got the $10 off $50. The code is one-time use, so I'm assuming they're unique. Didn't really list restrictions though. Trying to think of the best deal I can get. Any suggestions?

Guys, stop flipping out. All you have to do is sign up to their newsletter on their homepage. You don't have to sell your soul or trade military secrets to recieve it.

Doubt I'm going to use mine as there doesn't appear be anything on their site I want, even with a $10 discount.

So all offers will be taken into consideration.

I got one today titled:

Save big on super web-only offers and closeout deals

Main deal inside was 'Get a gift card worth up to $100 with select camcorders and digital camcorders.'

No $10 off though. Maybe it'll show up soon. Congrats to those that recieved them.

Hey I don't see that anyone has mentioned that:

1) the email code and pin act just as a gift certificate.
2) if you have received more than one code via different email addys that they ARE STACKABLE!
3) It's $10 off of A N Y amount, not just $50, there is NO MINIMUM!

This can be made into a very sweet deal.

[quote name='trunks982']someone hook me up with a NINTENDO registration codes for the games. i need metroid prime bonus disc. i have the 10 dollar code. dont PM me yet with the codes. i want to make sure the codes work.[/quote]
Could I please get a few more details on this deal? I couldn't find anything on it when I did a search.

[quote name='Rabidmuskrat'][quote name='trunks982']someone hook me up with a NINTENDO registration codes for the games. i need metroid prime bonus disc. i have the 10 dollar code. dont PM me yet with the codes. i want to make sure the codes work.[/quote]
Could I please get a few more details on this deal? I couldn't find anything on it when I did a search.[/quote]

im trying to say u give me nintendo code and i'll give u the CC 10 dollar code.

[quote name='lossleader']Hey I don't see that anyone has mentioned that:

1) the email code and pin act just as a gift certificate.
2) if you have received more than one code via different email addys that they ARE STACKABLE!
3) It's $10 off of A N Y amount, not just $50, there is NO MINIMUM!

This can be made into a very sweet deal.[/quote]
I was skeptical when I read this, but much to my delight it does in fact work. There is NO minimum! Thanks for the tip lossleader!

Yeah... I used it to pick up a GBA Advance cable to use with my GBA E-Reader combos I got from Amazon last week... Total with store pick-up came to a whopping 81 cents.. So I can confirm that there is no minimum for it...

Hey what's the cheapest thing you can add to your cart on that site? I'm ordering Halo and it's $24.99... one more cent gets me free shipping.

Never mind... I threw a pack of e-reader cards in there for $0.99. Saved a dollar. :wink: What's extra-sweet is that this coupon deal acts as a gift certificate, so even though I really only pay $16, I still qualify for the free shipping.

Is there an expiration date? When is the last day someone recieved this e-mail? Is there still hope for me or was this somewhat random? $10 off with no minimum is a nice deal by far.

I got mine yesterday but it says $50 or more. Will they try to fix this to where you have to spend $50?

Yeah it's weird, I don't know if this was a glitch or what. It's like they got lazy with the sale; they announced that you HAD to spend $50, then just hoped everyone would believe them. Anyone, please post if you have problems with this... I'm curious to see if they fix it. If that happens I'll make sure I double check my order, and make sure they didn't rope a dope.

I know it didn't need $50, I ordered $39.99 of stuff from them, and the coupon worked without an issue.

I guess someone didn't put a check in their system to catch it if it didn't work with less than $50, or there isn't a mechanism to do that and they didn't want to tell anyone.

So you dn't need to spend $50, huh? This would be great for getting one of theose $10 and under games like Mark of Kri or Primal for free. I may pick up a PC Game for half off. Or maybe a greatest hits game for $10.

I still need to pick up NFL 2k5...

If you don't need or aren't using your $10 code. I have copies of the $10 PC Coupon you can print and try to use at CC. Some cc'S won't accept the print while others will so YMMV. But it expires 9/30 and could be used multiple times. I've used it thrice. Wiill trade that.

Also I have a bunch of Nintendo games that I haven't registered. Willing to trade some codes for coupon too.

[quote name='yeldarb367']Is there an expiration date? When is the last day someone recieved this e-mail? Is there still hope for me or was this somewhat random? $10 off with no minimum is a nice deal by far.[/quote]

I think 9/25 was the expiration.

Used a couple this morning, paid 25 cents for a $17.99 DVD. Not too shabby! Now if they ship it without cancelling my order.........

I've been signed up for the newsletter for over a year and I didn't get a coupon code :( but I did get the newsletter for the 9/19...

Shaq-fu! I placed an order totalling over $25 and used one of these codes yesterday, and I received this e-mail just now:

"We're sorry.

The order you placed with our special online coupon code did not meet the
criteria of our promotion because the order total was less than $50.
Unfortunately, codes cannot be used more than one time. Please visit
circuitcity.com for more great offers and deals.

Thank you,

Circuit City"

I'm not sure if my order has been cancelled or if they're going to charge me the $35. My order status doesn't reveal anything. :evil:

I placed a $30 order yesterday and it shipped perfectly today according to the site. They didn't remove the $10 off coupon even though many people have gotten letters saying they wouldn't accept it. So this is still active and working. Anyway, I, also, got an e-mail from them saying I was a winner in that digital contest they had for the new website launch. I got a free $50 gift card towards anything on the site :D

here, I don't have any need for right now (already so much games from ebgames.com) Promo code: 6009897944504742 here's pin: 22987179

hurry though, it's gonna end tomorrow!

Well, CC just refunded the charge they put on my card. For those who actually managed to use one of these codes on an order less than $50, you got extremely lucky. The shaq-fu'ers really went the extra mile to make sure I didn't get my order. :|

Shoot my bad... i meant to say, WHO WANTS TO TRADE MY 25 PERCENT OFF EA CODE FOR A 10 DOLLAR GIFT CODE AT CC!! PM me or IM me on instant messenger

bread's done
Back