CC 10% off games (and other stuff) Sunday Only

wolfhunt

CAGiversary!
Found on CC front page, works on video games. I used instore pickup to skip on shipping.

Save an extra 10% on items in the following categories*
when you use coupon code S2A47XBAVC at checkout:
select TVs & projectors $999 & up
camcorders $399 & up
digital cameras $249 & up
GPS & mobile video $249 & up
home audio $199 & up
select DVD players, portable DVD players, networking services, firedog
home theater services $99 & up
game accessories $50 & up
regularly priced movies, music & game software, MP3 accessories,
headphones, MP3 speakers, computer bags, PC maintenance, voice recorders,
notebook accessories, input devices, cables, firedog computer services, telecom,
small appliances, toys, & musical instruments

According to the site, you can combine this coupon with the $10 gift card offer for FF Crisis Core. Damn fine deal.

yea, god damn liars. Its say right on the web page take an additional 10% off I wonder if you call Customer Care line they will give you the discount?

[quote name='joshnorm']yea, god damn liars. Its say right on the web page take an additional 10% off I wonder if you call Customer Care line they will give you the discount?[/quote]

IDK, but it certainly doesn't work online I can vouch for that. Perhaps if you wait until Tuesday maybe?

It works online for me. I tried Condemned 2 and it allowed me to apply the coupon when I would normally enter credit card info.

Also, email subscribers can save 10% off an order with the coupon: [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]R8ALNAJAD9
[/FONT]
It doesn't stack but should allow you to get a discount on the items not included in the above deal.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

[quote name='Ryukahn']According to the site, you can combine this coupon with the $10 gift card offer for FF Crisis Core. Damn fine deal.[/quote]

it's not working for me

[quote name='Nealocus123']That's weird, my manager said we are closed on Sunday...must not be nationwide.[/QUOTE]

My CC is closed. I just used the store pickup and will get it tomorrow after work. Was kinda weird driving bt CC and Target this morning on my way to work and seeing both parking lots empty.

[quote name='vidGuy']Add Crisis Core to your cart. It will automatically add the $10 GC to your cart as well. Go through the process until the third step, where you will enter credit card info. Click that YES you want to use a coupon. Enter Coupon to get 10% discount.

http://www.circuitcity.com/ccd/productDetail.do?oid=203111&c=1[/quote]

I do and I get this message:

We're sorry; no discount was applied because there are no qualifying items in your cart. Status = .

Hmm, odd. I cannot get FFVII:CC to qualify as a pick up item. Shipping is free so I don't realy mind but it's kind of odd. If they email me the Gift Certificate, can I use it in store?

Hmm, Crisis Core worked for me once but now it's not. Wonder what changed? Maybe because it's a preorder item?

Thanks, OP for the heads up, with $20 I had left on a gift card, I was able to score MGS The Essentials for under $10 with free shipping.

bread's done
Back