CC $15 off $100 from 11/29-12/15/07

Perfect*Ending

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I don't know if anyone needs this, but if you're gonna shop at CC anytime, might as well use it.

Rock Band, I guess? Pretty much nothing to get, though, since there are better deals out there.

The stacks of coupons are at cash registers/customer service desks.

$15 off $100 at CC B&M and online. Usual restrictions apply (no consoles, etc.) Same as before.

(If this is a repost, please lock.)

Could someone also PM me a code PLEASE? It would be GREATLY appreciated...

I have two $30.00 of $150.00 coupons, does anyone want to trade?

Thanks!

Frank

i went to CC yesterday and had a ton of these on the cashiers desks....I have an extra that I may or may not use....I'll know within the next couple days...If i wont use it, ill gladly give it up to someone...

anyone know if this coupon will work for zune? (killer deal going on $15 off price online and a $15 zune marketplace card) Add the $15 coupon and its like getting the zune for less that $110!

Struck out in - store too - anyone find any of these left anywhere? All I see now are those stupid 65 new store contest crap. Did these lame ass things replace the "good" coupons?

[quote name='BackInBlack']My CC today did not have any of these, nor had they even heard of such an offer...wtf![/QUOTE]

CC employees are among the most clueless in the industry. A good thing when exploiting glitches, bad thing when you want any useful information.

[quote name='rebenns'][quote name='BackInBlack']My CC today did not have any of these, nor had they even heard of such an offer...wtf![/QUOTE]
CC employees are among the most clueless in the industry. A good thing when exploiting glitches, bad thing when you want any useful information.[/QUOTE]

You can't really blame the clerk if their store doesn't have any for not knowing. It's not like CC makes sure to tell all employees that some stores will be getting these so watch out for them anyway.

[quote name='rebenns']CC employees are among the most clueless in the industry. A good thing when exploiting glitches, bad thing when you want any useful information.[/quote]
The employee at the register tried to find out on her computer about the coupon for me at least. The other woman at the Customer Service Counter of course never heard of it. I dont understand why these coupons cant make it to all CC's, regional kinda thing maybe? Stupidity?

[quote name='topdolla69']i am interested in this, but a quick question that may sound dumb. what does b&m, and ymmv mean?[/quote]
b&m - brick and mortar (not virtual - it's a physical store built of brick and mortar)
ymmv - your mileage may vary (maybe it works, maybe it doesn't...)

don't worry, it wasn't till i checked out websites like these when i figured those two out

Seems to be either ymmv or regional, though my local cc's have had those cards before, it was always during the slower times of the year, like summer - never during the Xmas shopping season.

can anyone confirm coupons still left in vegas? specifically the one on sahara? i might use this for cod4($40)+mass effect($60)+ a filler if needed

I grabbed a stack at my local CC. All you people who've requested one may or may not have received one already, so rather than PM a code to you, just PM me if you still need one.

EDIT: Also, Just FYI, the discount only works on regularly-priced merchandise, so if an item is on sale, it won't apply.

[quote name='mkernan']I grabbed a stack at my local CC. All you people who've requested one may or may not have received one already, so rather than PM a code to you, just PM me if you still need one.

EDIT: Also, Just FYI, the discount only works on regularly-priced merchandise, so if an item is on sale, it won't apply.[/quote]

Code received, thanks for your CAGiness M! :bouncy:

[quote name='mkernan']I grabbed a stack at my local CC. All you people who've requested one may or may not have received one already, so rather than PM a code to you, just PM me if you still need one.

EDIT: Also, Just FYI, the discount only works on regularly-priced merchandise, so if an item is on sale, it won't apply.[/QUOTE]

Thanks man! time to shop =)

heres a code for who ever wantsit. i was gonna pm it but didnt know who got one so its up for grabs
8DA44YWANY

I have about 5 of these coupons if anyone still needs a code for online PM me. I'll reply later tonight when I'm back online. Thanks, Ben

[quote name='blair2100']I have about 5 of these coupons if anyone still needs a code for online PM me. I'll reply later tonight when I'm back online. Thanks, Ben[/quote]can you PM me one? btw i dont see any area to put any codes in the cart.

I used one of these coupons today (found a bunch sitting on the counter at customer service) and bought 6 $16.96 games today and got the $15 off the total.

I tried to use mine yesterday when I picked up two copies of COD4 and a router and they won't let me use it because they said it excluded sale items, I said 80 percent of the store is on sale right now, the girl said, "Ya I know, it's kinda worthless"

picked up a couple of coupons today for my fellow CAGers.....PM me if you want....Only have 2

UPDATE:

ALL CODES GONE....

[quote name='blair2100']I have about 5 of these coupons if anyone still needs a code for online PM me. I'll reply later tonight when I'm back online. Thanks, Ben[/quote]Thanks for the code!

So do the online codes work for store pickup? If so, would anyone happen to have any left?

bread's done
Back