CC - 25% off Madden 07 and Call of Duty 3 for PS3 + BB price match & $10 gift card

esquire

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Circuit City's front page ad, which is for Sunday (12/31) and Monday (1/1) only lists Madden 07 and Call of Duty 3 for the PS3 as being 25% off, or $44.99.

Take the ad over to Best Buy where they will match the prices and give you a $10 Gift Card as they are having a sale where you get a $10 Gift Card (for use on future purchases) for every two (2) PS3 games you buy. Total savings amounts to $20 per game. Not bad.

I did this myself on Sunday and Best Buy gave me both discounts. The gift card is automated into the register upon any 2 PS3 games showing up on the receipt, so the clerk cannot make you choose between the two discounts.

Good luck on this price match. I tried it this morning when I got my Xbox lives cards pricematched to CC with free MS points cards at BB.

They told me because of GC offer is cash they would reduce the pricematch by $10 as they consider GC same as cash. But yet the same manager allowed me to pricematch CC price on XBOX live and get free point cards.

So I have a felling this is a bigger YMMV than xbox live sub card based on my local manager considering GC to be same as cash while he had no problem giving me a free MS point card as he said that was not cash.

[quote name='dolmar']Good luck on this price match. I tried it this morning when I got my Xbox lives cards pricematched to CC with free MS points cards at BB.

They told me because of GC offer is cash they would reduce the pricematch by $10 as they consider GC same as cash. But yet the same manager allowed me to pricematch CC price on XBOX live and get free point cards.

So I have a felling this is a bigger YMMV than xbox live sub card based on my local manager considering GC to be same as cash while he had no problem giving me a free MS point card as he said that was not cash.[/QUOTE]

I don't get it. The gift card offer is their own so they have to do it. And CC is not giving anything away with their deal, it's just a cheaper price so Best Buy should price match.

[quote name='rufio2004nfg']I don't get it. The gift card offer is their own so they have to do it. And CC is not giving anything away with their deal, it's just a cheaper price so Best Buy should price match.[/QUOTE]

Like I said I went this morning did a pricematch for the xbox live sub card deal from CC to Best Buy with free 1600 point card. Manager said no problem.

But he said GC as far as he is concerned is the same as cash. so he would take $10 off of each game + give me $10 GC making it the same price as buying at it CC.

IE 59.99-10=49.99X2 then he would give you $10 GC.

CC price is 44.99X2=90

Dont know about you. I prefer cash in my pocket over a GC that I might loose.

Remember this was the same manager who had no problem giving me a free $20 1600 point card with purchase of xbox live card.

bread's done
Back