CC $40 off $199+ ?'s

the-daryl

CAGiversary!
Coupon I am talking about is for $40 off of purchases of $199.99 or more, expiring 8/31/06

I have seen these coupons for sale on ebay, but they are just jpegs emailed to you that you print.

Are these real? (Would suck to be at checkout and find out it's a fraud).

Are these ONLY available electronically (or is there a print/hard copy version)?

Where do these come from? Is there any way to get one without purchasing it?

Thanks in advance for any answers. I tried searching and came up with a page of results that had nothing to do with the questions, so if I missed it somewhere, I apologize.

I think you're talking about the electronic code promotions. I just got one that expires on the 9th and can be used in store or online, mine was for 10% off a purchase of $199 or more. Just sign up at Circuitcity.com for their "special promotions," most of the time its just an email with a link to their online outlet store, but every once in a while a useful coupon comes down the pipeline, and I'm pretty sure they're based on your purchase history. I would be highly wary of purchasing coupons but people do it all the time...then again some people smoke crack all the time too, to each their own I presume.

My girlfriend got one of these in the mail as a "new mover's" coupon. Hers expires on 8/31/06 as well. It's likely, then, that some people are receiving them and just deciding to make a few bucks on eBay instead of using them.

Well i just got one of the 40 off for $1 off ebay... lets see if this works...

Has anyone ever used Bidpay to pay for something on ebay?

Got the coupon and It worked!

Anyone want the 10% off a Tv 100 and up

or the 10% off Tivos-home audio-Phones-DVD recorders

??

bread's done
Back