CC Deals

I'm all about sites like CAG helping gamers, but at least credit the Forums you stole/swiped this info from. Neocisco posted this info on Jan. 3rd and the OP on slickdeals is 13 Jan., so that leads me to think that a member of this site informed other sites. It is not that big of a deal to me, but during my time here at CAG I've seen alot of derogitory statements towards fatwallet for crap they do and this site could follow in their footsteps.

[quote name='neudog']I'm all about sites like CAG helping gamers, but at least credit the Forums you stole/swiped this info from. Neocisco posted this info on Jan. 3rd and the OP on slickdeals is 13 Jan., so that leads me to think that a member of this site informed other sites. It is not that big of a deal to me, but during my time here at CAG I've seen alot of derogitory statements towards fatwallet for crap they do and this site could follow in their footsteps.[/QUOTE]

Thanks to neocisco at CAG for compiling the list. Some games might be out of stock at different stores and there also may be additional games clearanced that we do not know about. I will update/add to the list when people confirm different games.

I don't get it.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']I don't get it.[/QUOTE]

There seem to be sites that CAG's distrust, do not like or don't want them to get there hands on a deal because it hinders them from capitalizing. Now everyone is entitled to a deal, but it seems that some sites...cough...fatwallet...cough...screw the members here by not crediting them or just don't appreciate the capacity of the deal I'm not sure though.

the problem with places like fatwallet getting deals from here is that it would seem a large portion of their users are more interested in finding deals so they can exploit them, i.e. buy popular games for cheap in bulk so that they can then flip them for astronomical prices on ebay for personal gain. most CAG's are more interested in deals so they can actually collect or play games, so it's of no help to them when fatwallet users get in on deals originally found here. it leads to that [OOS] addition to the OP much more quickly.

I was a member of CAG first, but I joined Fatwallet later on to get deals on stuff other than games. I still feel like I'm a CAG first and foremost though because as I said I joined here first and I use FW for deals on stuff other than games.

[quote name='Shmitty']the problem with places like fatwallet getting deals from here is that it would seem a large portion of their users are more interested in finding deals so they can exploit them, i.e. buy popular games for cheap in bulk so that they can then flip them for astronomical prices on ebay for personal gain. most CAG's are more interested in deals so they can actually collect or play games, so it's of no help to them when fatwallet users get in on deals originally found here. it leads to that [OOS] addition to the OP much more quickly.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for explaining it more clearly Shmitty.

[quote name='depascal22']How come it seems like every OP starts with:
"I don't know if this has been posted before"[/QUOTE]

Because that search function is just so complicated.;)

Hey, neo, props for the ORIGINAL OP. Sometimes, I feel bad that I don't post deals here but when I do find one, I hit the search and find out it's been posted by 2 people already. Problem is, now I'm too lazy to dig through 5 million websites to save a few bucks when I could just spend 15 minutes a day on here and I'm set.

Guess I can always throw my two cents in as a contribution to the site.

bread's done
Back