CC DVD Markdowns 9/30/05 - BIG MASSIVE LIST! MUST SEE!

Demolition Man

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
This is one of the biggest markdowns that I have ever seen CC do in a long time DVD wise and certainly typing this is brining me one step closer to a good case of carpotunnel syndrom. But for you my fellow CAGers.. you are worth it just as long as at least one person (if not more) does a nice "holy shit holy shit holy shit" post okay. :lol:

So enjoy this BIG MASSIVE LIST! :applause:

Also I'm going to start spliting the list up into categories like action, comedy, etc etc etc to make it easier.

Action
---------------------
15 Minutes - 6.99
A Man Apart - 9.99
Blade/Blade 2 (2 Pack) - 17.99
Blade 2 (single dsic) - 9.99
Cellular - 9.99
Chain Reaction - 6.99
Clint Eastwood: Hero Collection (Absolute Power, Heartbreak Range, Perfect World) - 22.99
Clint Eastwood: Outlaw Josey Wales - 6.99
Coronando - 6.99
Daredevil Directors Cut - 6.99
Frequency - 6.99
Negotiator - 6.99
Never Die Alone - 6.99
Perfect Storm - 6.99
Romeo Must Die - 6.99
Seven (single disc) - 9.99
Taking Lives (unrated) - 9.99
U.S. Marshals - 6.99
Warriors Of Heaven And Earth - 14.99
Westender - 9.99

Comedy
---------------------
Big Bounce - 6.99
Dave - 6.99
Dodgeball Theatrical (PG-13) - 14.99
Fat Albert - 14.99
Frostbite - 9.99
Gas - 9.99
Hair Show - 9.99
I Heart Buckabees (single disc) - 14.99
Laws Of Attraction - 6.99
Little Nicky - 6.99
Miss Congeniality 2 - 14.99
National Lampoons Christmas Vacation 2 - 9.99
New York Minute - 9.99
Sideways - 14.99
Son Of The Mask - 14.99
Starsky & Hutch - 9.99
Super Troopers - 9.99
Taxi - 14.99
Triggermen - 6.99
War Of The Roses - 6.99
Wildcats - 6.99
Working Girl - 6.99
You've Got Mail - 6.99

Drama
---------------------
American History X - 9.99
American President - 6.99
Around The Bend - 9.99
Assassination Of Richard Nixon - 14.99
Birth - 14.99
Black Cloud - 9.99
Bodyguard SE - 9.99
Call Me Rise & Fall Of Heidi Fleiss - 6.99
Drumline - 6.99
Empire Of The Sun - 9.99
Heartbreak Ridge - 6.99
High Roller Stu Urgar Story - 9.99
I Am Sam - 9.99
Mystic River - 9.99
Redemption - 6.99
Runaway Jury - 9.99
We Don't Live Here Anymore - 9.99

Family/Kids
---------------------
Clifford's Really Big Movie - 9.99
Funky Monkey - 9.99
Iron Giant SE - 9.99
Kangaroo Jack: G'Day USA! - 6.99
Teen Titans Switched Season 1 - 9.99

Horror
---------------------
Blessed - 6.99
Bones - 6.99
Freddy vs Jason - 9.99
He Knows You're Alone - 9.99
Jason Goes To Hell - 6.99
Return Of The Living Dead II - 9.99

Music
---------------------
Festival Express - 14.99

Science Fiction/Anime
---------------------
Alien 20th Anniversary Edition - 6.99
Alien Resurrection (original release) - 6.99
Alien vs Predator (theatrical PG-13 cut) - 14.99
Ghost In The Shell Volume 1 - 9.99
I Robot (single disc) - 14.99
Lord Of The Rings Theatrical Trilogy Boxset - 39.99
The X-Files Fight The Future - 6.99

TV Series
---------------------
Cheers Season 3 - 29.99
Everwood Season 1 - 34.99
Fraiser Season 3 - 29.99
Fraiser Final Season - 29.99
Mad TV Season 1 - 22.99
Twilight Zone Season 1 (the recent UPN one) - 17.99
Without A Trace Season 1 - 34.99

Nice deals, and thanks for posting them!

I thank you, and Liger thanks you! :)

Justin_Thunder_Liger.jpg

Sorry for the bonehead question, but does that mean this stuff is going to be at those prices tomorrow?

ROFL I saw the date in the title thread, self owned

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']ooo Iron Giant SE, thanx OP[/QUOTE]

Second that if anyone hasn't seen Iron Giant you need to get it. Its one of the most under rated movies. Brad Bird was the director/screen play writer for Iron Giant years before he joined Pixar and put out Incredibles...

[quote name='kjauburn']Second that if anyone hasn't seen Iron Giant you need to get it. Its one of the most under rated movies. Brad Bird was the director/screen play writer for Iron Giant years before he joined Pixar and put out Incredibles...[/QUOTE]

I certainly plan on grabbing Iron Giant eventually. I was VERY impressed with The Incredibles, and I would *almost* say its Pixar's best film but there is just one film ahead of it in my book....

bugslife.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Are you kidding me? I thought A Bug's Life was one of the weakest.. well, okay, definately not the weakest.. but compared to Monsters, Inc., Toy Story and Toy Story 2, I put it at the bottom. But it's still funny.. but there's no way it could beat out the Incredibles!

[quote name='Scorch']Are you kidding me? I thought A Bug's Life was one of the weakest.. well, okay, definately not the weakest.. but compared to Monsters, Inc., Toy Story and Toy Story 2, I put it at the bottom. But it's still funny.. but there's no way it could beat out the Incredibles![/QUOTE]

To be honest A Bug's Life *BARELY* beats The Incredibles. And I say BARELY mildly as its pretty neck and neck between the two... well at least to me it is.

I enjoyed Monsters Inc and both Toy Story films, but A Bug's Life will always be my personal favorite. But that's just my opinion and hey... at least I didn't put that dreck known as Finding Nemo above the rest.

(Nemo can fuck off for all I care.. I hated that piece of crap)

Personally I have Monster's Inc #1. Incredibles is right up there with it. Its just to bad they all probably will be trashed with cheap straight to DVD releases by Disney...

The Iron Giant beats all of the Pixar films, in my opinion. Cartoon Network shows it every Thanksgiving, and that's where I first saw it...and of course I ran out and bought the DVD as soon as it was released. :)

What is Festival Express? If it's a special edition Starlight Express thing, then I should get it for my girlfriend.

I effing LOVE Iron Giant. Special features on that bad boy kick booty too! I may pick up The Negotiator for myself.

Thanks a lot OP!

PS: I saw War of the Roses at the $5.50 bin at Wal-Mart, in case anyone is looking for a better deal on it, but $6.50 isn't bad at all.

[quote name='demomanTNA']Just so nobody worries there is no markdowns for 10/7/05 due to the massive lists from last week.[/QUOTE]

Has anyone gotten any of these movies for these prices? I'm not doubting demomanTNA as I know he's always been right, cuz he has access to all the info.

However I was interested in getting the Daredevil DC (not a great movie I know, but I want to check out the DC, plus I got a CC $5 coupon), and the register scanned it as $12.99. I notice the website has it at this price too.

Is my CC going crazy? Usually they're up to date with the markdowns, and usually the website reflects it too.

[quote name='Blade']What is Festival Express? If it's a special edition Starlight Express thing, then I should get it for my girlfriend.[/QUOTE]

It's a doc from the 60s were the greatfull dead, joplin, and a bunch of others went cross country on a boozed up, drugged up, sexed up, bombed out train. And it f'n rocks!

Thanks, I was on the verge of picking up Twilight Zone Season 1 a few months ago and now that it's $18, I have nothing to lose I guess. That was the only thing I liked about working at CC, Friday (or late Thursday) when they markdowns would roll around.

bread's done
Back