CC Final Fantasy X2 $19.99 YMMV

CC at 8575 Northwest 13th Terrace, next to Walmart.

ffx2.JPG
[/img]

[quote name='6669']damn, my CC receipts are a lot wider, and are like a yard long. And that's for like 2 games.[/quote]

heh, mine too - I wonder if it has to do with paying by credit card - I always do...

[quote name='javeryh'][quote name='6669']damn, my CC receipts are a lot wider, and are like a yard long. And that's for like 2 games.[/quote]

heh, mine too - I wonder if it has to do with paying by credit card - I always do...[/quote]

Nah, if you pay w/ cash, then it only takes a couple of feet off. :D

No, the thinner receipts come from the newer CC stores. All CCs will eventually be switching to the new layout (more of a Fry's meets Best Buy).

Anyways, excellent score!

I can't believe your Circuit City actually updated the price tag. Maybe CC got better management after the clearance sale? lol

[quote name='Nephets']I want FFX-2 for 19.99... :(

Rikku owns all those other girls. :) :lol:[/quote]

rikku-x2-2.jpg

I'd hit it.
And then I'd go to jail.

[quote name='redgopher'][quote name='Nephets']I want FFX-2 for 19.99... :(

Rikku owns all those other girls. :) :lol:[/quote]

rikku-x2-2.jpg

I'd hit it.
And then I'd go to jail.[/quote]
why would you go to jail. Think about it, FFX was made in 2001 and she was 15, FFX-2 was made in 2003 making her 17, now it is 2004 making her 18 and LEGAL :lol:

[quote name='Nephets']He does have a point! ;)

... Man, what happened to this thread? Nothing good, I promise that.[/quote]

hehe.. it's great.. it went from talking to the size of the recipt to the theories on Rikku's age.

[quote name='"rhetoric"']CC at 8575 Northwest 13th Terrace, next to Walmart.

ffx2.JPG
[/img][/quote

I'm suprised your Circuity City located on the east coast is actually a small receipt we get this fat and long one here on the west coast. :lol:

[quote name='"Mishimaryu"'][quote name='rhetoric']CC at 8575 Northwest 13th Terrace, next to Walmart.

I'm suprised your Circuity City located on the east coast is actually a small receipt we get this fat and long one here on the west coast. :lol:[/quote]

It must vary from store to store. I hit another CC after that one and I got a big ass receipt.

We get the fat long receipts here on the east coast also. I think it depends on how new your CC is and what payment type you pay with, but I could be wrong.

Like someone else said, it depends on how new and what equipment your CC has. Around me in California the older stores had the fat reciepts and the newer ones had the smaller ones.

couldnt you print a pic of the recipt and game and take it in for a price check? i mean it makes sense that it would work but being new to cheap stuff..

FFX was sweet, I liked the story while many hated on it. It was 75 hours well spent. I heard that FFX-2 wasnt as good though, but if I found it for $20 I'd grab it right away, because it is inevitable that I get it eventually.

sheesh a true cheapass would combine BB GGC with this price to bring the price down to $14.99. Remember, that CC will accept competitors coupons which include the GGC. Still a nice score(tho maybe this just means wht game will bg GH next week.

[quote name='erehwon']Still $39 in Fort Wayne, IN.[/quote]I live in Ft. Wayne and that's the price I saw too, and I went to CC four times during the week.

I didn't remember seeing that price on the on in Merriville, IN, either.

bread's done
Back