CC Games: $10 shipped or FT

jshawnd

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Would prefer trades (see list below). Will probably return these eventually if no one wants them.

Price: $10 for 1. $9 for each additional game to the same address. You must pay via Paypal ONLY. No cash/checks. You can use a credit card with Paypal (I have to pay the fees either way since I'm set up for it).

Games will be mailed via 1st class mail with delivery confirmation

For sale/trade (all unopened):

XBOX:
Wakeboarding Unleashed
Quantum Redshift

GBA: Jet Grind Radio

GC: Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 ($9 shipped, didn't buy from CC).

I want (must also be new, will trade 1-1):

XBOX:
Crazy Taxi 3
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance

GBA:
Sonic Advance 1
Pinball of the Dead

PM me if interested. Thanks!

I have Top Spin, but there is only one game of yours (Super Ghouls 'N Ghosts) that I want. How does this sound, I send you Top Spin (still factory sealed), you send Pikmin to megashock5 (he gets it for free), and send me $5 + Super Ghouls 'N Ghosts (in a protective box, please) -- i.e. you are out 2 Games + $5 instead of the 3 games that you offered, but you do have to ship 2 different packages. Let me know if that works for you.

Still have that unopened copy of Qunatum Redshift?

If so,
I'm interested.

PM back either way and let me know if you do/don't have it.

Thanks
[quote name='jshawnd']Would prefer trades (see list below). Will probably return these eventually if no one wants them.

Price: $10 for 1. $9 for each additional game to the same address. You must pay via Paypal ONLY. No cash/checks. You can use a credit card with Paypal (I have to pay the fees either way since I'm set up for it).

Games will be mailed via 1st class mail with delivery confirmation

For sale/trade (all unopened):

XBOX:
Wakeboarding Unleashed
Quantum Redshift

GBA: Jet Grind Radio

GC: Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 ($9 shipped, didn't buy from CC).

I want (must also be new, will trade 1-1):

XBOX:
Crazy Taxi 3
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance

GBA:
Sonic Advance 1
Pinball of the Dead

PM me if interested. Thanks![/quote]

bread's done
Back