CEASE FIRE - Learn the maps of Halo 3 Beta

velvet396

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Would anybody be interested in setting up a room with a CEASE FIRE in place in order to explore/learn the maps and weapon locations?

And after that, to play with things like vehicle jumps and the grav lifts, etc. Just not killing and *maybe* occaisionally testing to see if the tea-bagification system still works properly.

Some people have already expressed interest in this.

I can't set up a time or anything as of yet, as the beta's not up. I would say anytime 5pm EST to 1am EST personally, as that's the time I have available for gaming.

Let's send around FR's first make sure to identify that you're interested in the CAG cease fire.

I'll start, GT is same as CAG username. :D

I was under the impression you cannot host rooms normally. It's matchmaking only and the server chooses things for you.

[quote name='PINKO']you do know that there are no custom games in the beta[/quote]

if we get a full party this is of no concern

I have the beta, you can do this by playing team training with 8 players.

( I know the OP knows this, just clarifying for the naysayers.)

I'll be on, provided it's fixed, like I said in the OP, from 5pm - 1am EST.

Glad everyone's interested. I'd say we're gathering a healthy list.

Crackdown should receive an update/fix in the next 1-4 hours, via bungie.net. just FYI

can't wait to wait on the huge download! :)

I was on briefly this morning before work. What fun! After one cease-fire map, I did a non-ranked valhalla territory control map (sorry don't know the game mode names) and helped to capture/control a territory, even though I was killed in the process.

Promptly after that, I mancannoned a warthog, and since I wasn't properly aligned at take off it was quite the fun spinning result. I wandered over to the right, armed with a sniper rifle found in the bottom of the base (I decided to pass on the shoot-me pod missile pod). I took cover behind some rocks, spotted some enemies capturing a territory and thankfully there was one noob crouching pretty still - I offed him, aiming for the head but I'm not sure if it scored as a headshot. His buddy was hiding behind a boulder, and I got one close to him (his shield fizzled) and was aiming for his feet (the only thing visible) when I was sniped from about 3 feet away. Oh well. One thing I did notice is that as inconvenient as the d-pad for voice is, the voice quality is much improved over Halo2.

A brief glance at the clock and I had to go to work.

I'd still very much like to explore these maps with a cease-fire tonight. I'll be on 5pm - 1am EST.

Thanks to everyone adding me :D

Oh and if anyone can help me not suck, like be my mentor or something, I'd be eternally grateful.

Velvet, sorry about this morning, I didn't realize I still had the 360 on. I didn't just see you and turn off the system.

[quote name='masked lemon']Velvet, sorry about this morning, I didn't realize I still had the 360 on. I didn't just see you and turn off the system.[/quote]

no worries mate - next time, next time. I'm telling you, warthog + mancannon (and maybe + landing on unsuspecting enemy by accident) = insanely fun.

I still have Xbox Live Silver and I need to upgrade to play Halo 3. My Gold Pack is in the mail and I should get it in a few days. Therefore, I probably won't be able to participate in this :(.

I'm downloading it right now, accepted your FR, and I'll be on around 9pm tonight to check it out. Just send me a message on XBL when you want to do a cease fire map.

bread's done
Back