(CEASED TO BE?)Guild Wars $39.99@ Fry's in Austin(confirm others?)

humidore

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
I think I'll cancel my EB pre-order and do this soon (I so wish they'd put a timer on their sales). If we're lucky they'll do that thing where they even DROP the price like $4-5 from this already cheap price....even so, awesome price for what will be an awesome game.

http://shop4.outpost.com/product/4218704

PS: I so miss the old posting tools like the link one....why is it so blank now? ;_; >EDIT: Nevermind, thanks Ledhed!
PPS: Do i get my money back from EB when I cancel a preorder? It was only $5, and it's kinda far away from me so...
PPPS: Just saw this, WoW for $44.99+free shipping: http://shop4.outpost.com/product/4224984

EDIT2: Thanks weizur, hopefully this'll be the case for all Fry's! Also sorry for having multiple threads for this deal. I just thought I should update this one...

[quote name='humidore']PS: I so miss the old posting tools like the link one....why is it so blank now? ;_;[/QUOTE]

Click your "Edit Options" tab from your User Control Panel menu. At the bottom of the page, you should see an option called "Message Editor Interface." This determines how many options you'll have directly available when posting. ;)

[quote name='Ledhed']Click your "Edit Options" tab from your User Control Panel menu. At the bottom of the page, you should see an option called "Message Editor Interface." This determines how many options you'll have directly available when posting. ;)[/QUOTE]

Thank you kindly sir, both for the info and bump!:cool:

A lil "doing my hw, well not really, but I'm thinking about it, well it's just pissing me off, hey I think more people should get in on this Guild Wars deal" bump.

You dont need to cancel your order.

Just call them up and have them change it. I got $10 bummed off and free shipping added.

[quote name='Kayden']You dont need to cancel your order.

Just call them up and have them change it. I got $10 bummed off and free shipping added.[/QUOTE]

I called the EB I preordered GW at just now and the guy said they "don't do any sort of pricematching", and I have to go to the store to cancel the preorder. It woulda been nice if they did just price match the $39.99 deal, but o well.

bread's done
Back