Cedar Suit Hangers

shiftomnimega

CAGiversary!
The best deal I've seen on Cedar Hangers w/shipping is about $3.75 per hanger at Target.com... but they're sold out and I'll have to wait until around late April for the shipment to come in :bomb:. Not cool.

I've already tried most of my local stores and the only place that has them is the Men's Warehouse where I got my suits and they're $10 per hanger.

So if anyone knows anything better than 3.75 ish for these hangers I'd appreciate it.

Are you specifically looking for cedar hangers? If not, check Lowes or Home Depot in the storage dept., they always have wooden hangers, sometimes cedar, but it's usually in-store only. You can use normal wooden hangers and get cedar planks that hang alongside if you just want the smell and moth repellent nature of cedar.

[quote name='Silver47']http://www.amazon.com/Basic-Cedar-H...2KCO/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1237007287&sr=8-2

?[/quote]

I saw that, about the same price as target, but it doesn't look as sturdy. I don't like the angle of that one. Doesn't look like it will support the shoulders of my suit jacket that well. Thanks though.

[quote name='angsto2']Are you specifically looking for cedar hangers? If not, check Lowes or Home Depot in the storage dept., they always have wooden hangers, sometimes cedar, but it's usually in-store only. You can use normal wooden hangers and get cedar planks that hang alongside if you just want the smell and moth repellent nature of cedar.[/quote]

Tried Home Depot and they didn't have cedar ones. Bed Bath & Beyond had cedar blocks and circles, but I was hoping to get a hanger. I think I will try Lowe's later.

bread's done
Back