Celebrity Apprentice March 6th 2011

Will

CAGiversary!
Feedback
105 (100%)
Starting Sunday March 6th 2011.

reality-tap-cast.jpg

Donald Trump returns with "The Celebrity Apprentice" and an all-new celebrity lineup of candidates: David Cassidy, LaToya Jackson, Dionne Warwick, NeNe Leakes, Meatloaf , Jose Canseco, Richard Hatch, Gary Busey, Lil Jon, Mark McGrath, Hope Dworacyk, Marlee Matlin, Lisa Rinna, Niki Taylor, and Star Jones.

http://www.nbc.com/upcoming-celebrity-apprentice/

The chick who used to play a nun on Father Downling Mysteries is too good for this show? I think you're worth keeping off ignore just for all this epic foolishness.

[quote name='davo1224']The chick who used to play a nun on Father Downling Mysteries is too good for this show? I think you're worth keeping off ignore just for all this epic foolishness.[/QUOTE]

youre kind of ( or severly) retarted arent you ? id add you to my ignore list just for what you said about her but youre not worth the time. shes a damn fine actress.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0559144/

Was never tart to begin with! I see I misjudged her. It seems they aren't the same girl. Oh btw, the L in "L Word" is for lesbian, not law :)

With Lil Jon and Gary Busey in the cast, you know there must be some partying.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Donald Trump: You're Fired.
Lil Jon: What!?!
Donald Trump: (speaking louder) You're Fired.
Lil Jon: OKAY

I always wondered what the fuss about Gary Busey was after first hearing of him a few years back. But I gotta say, Meatloaf and Canseco entice me. Maybe he'll accuse the winner of taking performance enhancing drugs.

I hate Canseco and hope he's kicked off fast. Over-dramatic ass hat. I hope Nikki Taylor is as hot as she used to be. Yummy!

[quote name='lordopus99']With Lil Jon and Gary Busey in the cast, you know there must be some partying.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Donald Trump: (speaking louder) You're Fired.
Lil Jon: OKAY[/QUOTE]

Even better if they could get Chapelle in there to play Lil' Jon as he's being fired. Comedy gold.

Who is the Brunette? She's almost as fine as Nikki Taylor and good god Marlee Matlin is still just awesome...

Jose Canseco has really creepy eyes and needs to reconsider his goofy ass Affliction sport coat.

[quote name='nasum']Who is the Brunette?[/QUOTE]

A Playboy cover girl. EDIT: Apparently Playmate of the Year.

Just watched the rest of the episode on Hulu. Richard Hatch is such a cocktard and needs to go. Surprisingly I think Jose Canseco was pretty awesome. The ridiculous sport coat was part of the charm. And Gary Busey is amazing as usual. Fairly entertaining, I'll probably watch next week too. This was the first time I ever watched The Apprentice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gonna be interesting tonight with Gary Busey as team leader.

fuck Star Jones, fuck Dionne Warwick or wtf ever her name is....

She's a batty old meanie that's used to having people in the music industry bend over backwards and forwards at the same time for her.

Star Jones on the other hand is purely malicious and awful.

[quote name='nasum']She's a batty old meanie that's used to having people in the music industry bend over backwards and forwards at the same time for her.

Star Jones on the other hand is purely malicious and awful.[/QUOTE]
Well Star Jones was a lawler...

[quote name='Superstar']I hope Richard Hatch takes it all.[/QUOTE]

Technically it should be impossible. He's in the slammer and the final episode is live. Sorry bro. If he did make it to the finals it'll be interesting how they handle it.

God, Niki Taylor and Hope the Playboy Bunny seem like nice girls, but man are they dumb.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Technically it should be impossible. He's in the slammer and the final episode is live. Sorry bro. If he did make it to the finals it'll be interesting how they handle it.

God, Niki Taylor and Hope the Playboy Bunny seem like nice girls, but man are they dumb.[/QUOTE]

I didn't even know he was in the slammer, haha.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Dionne Warwick is such a cunt. I don't care that's she's 70.[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

This season more so than other seasons seems to be painfully apparent that they're only going to be firing those that don't keep it interesting and keeping the people that they think will keep the public watching. First week, there's no way in hell Richard Hatch shouldn't have been fired but he provides good TV and they know he'll cause more controversy through the season than David Cassidy would so guess who's going home.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Agreed.

This season more so than other seasons seems to be painfully apparent that they're only going to be firing those that don't keep it interesting and keeping the people that they think will keep the public watching. First week, there's no way in hell Richard Hatch shouldn't have been fired but he provides good TV and they know he'll cause more controversy through the season than David Cassidy would so guess who's going home.[/QUOTE]

Yup, same with last week with Lisa, Dionne, and Star. Dionne or Star should have gone home, they are both bullying bitches. Star is competent but man is she a bitch. On the other hand this week Niki Taylor was pretty worthless and just came off as a fucking moron during the competition. Nice lady, but a moron.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Yup, same with last week with Lisa, Dionne, and Star. Dionne or Star should have gone home, they are both bullying bitches. Star is competent but man is she a bitch. On the other hand this week Niki Taylor was pretty worthless and just came off as a fucking moron during the competition. Nice lady, but a moron.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, although in that situation they all created friction but Lisa's friction was mostly based on actually calling people on their shit. How the hell Dionne keeps floating through all this shit is beyond me...

Mark my words though, Star Jones will be around for a long time because I have a feeling Trump and the producers will be scared to fire her, she carries too much weight in the entertainment industry.

Dionne is supposedly Project Manager next week. I hope that is true and the team loses. And yes, I would actually be surprised if Star Jones isn't in the finals or semi-finals.

Remember back a few years ago when Trump decided The Apprentice had run its course and announced the end of the show? And then NBC said "not so fast buddy" and we've had celebrity versions ever since?

Good Times.

Wow, Dionne Warwick managed to out-cunt herself in this episode. So glad she's gone.

Don't know why people were on LaToya's ass, she may have sucked this episode but she was good in the last one. Dionne has sucked the whole time.

Finally caught up on all of the episodes. I have to say that I am enjoying the tasks of this season a lot better than last seasons. Jose's "Hola" was one of the best parts of the last episode.

all I want to know is what feckless cameraman didn't get a decent butt shot of Hope while she was wearing pleather pants?

[quote name='nasum']all I want to know is what feckless cameraman didn't get a decent butt shot of Hope while she was wearing pleather pants?[/QUOTE]

A gay one?

I think the last one was the best episode yet. Probably my favorite quotes from Gary in this episode.

“F O R G I V E – Finding Ourselves Really Giving Individuals Valuable Energy, and my valuable energy is my unconditional love for you.”

“Meatloaf excelled to the level of dancing on a rainbow with no fear…and no doubt.”

Edit: Also forgot to mention in case anyone didn't know, Jose's dad did indeed pass away. R.I.P.

[quote name='ImLuhkee']I think the last one was the best episode yet. Probably my favorite quotes from Gary in this episode.

“F O R G I V E – Finding Ourselves Really Giving Individuals Valuable Energy, and my valuable energy is my unconditional love for you.”

“Meatloaf excelled to the level of dancing on a rainbow with no fear…and no doubt.”

Edit: Also forgot to mention in case anyone didn't know, Jose's dad did indeed pass away. R.I.P.[/QUOTE]

That makes Hatch seems more like a dick. Glad he's gone.

"You'll be in the hospital in 4 minutes!" -Meatloaf

I'm fairly sure during the episode that I even saw his bag sitting behind an easel on the floor. So I don't think it was all that 'hidden'.

NeNe's behavior was unacceptable this week. I quote:
"The only reason you've gotten this far is because of your last name. And you've faked it for 50 years... You are a old lady."

Says the cunt who doesn't even have her own wiki page and what IS on wiki about her is extremely unflattering:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nene_Leakes#NeNe_Leakes

She is the founder of the Twisted Hearts Foundation that addresses domestic violence against women. She had a book published, Never Make the Same Mistakes Twice, in 2009. It was ghostwritten by Denene Millner.

Twisted Hearts Foundation was not a charity but a non-profit LLC, a failed organization suspected of money laundering. It was mailed a notice on 17 September, 2010 that it was involuntarily or administratively dissolved or its certificate of authority revoked by the Office of Secretary of state for failure to file its annual registration.

Leakes has left her rental home seen in the first season of the show in November 2008 after an eviction notice was filed by the landlords, Winwood Properties. The notice, filed September 24 with the magistrate court of Gwinnett County, Georgia, said Leakes' husband owed them $6,240 in past due rent, and she has gone into involuntary bankruptcy.

Okay, so she's run a fraudulent company accused of money laundering, not-actually-wrote a book, and went into involuntary bankruptucy. And this is all she is known for other than being on an annoying reality show about these problems. And on the Apprentice, she lost as project manager, while giving LaToya shit when she actually won as project manager.

I'm pretty sure LaToya has done a lot more with her life, and would have regardless of her name.

Go fuck yourself Nene.

Gary Busey is fucking amazing. I honestly believe he doesn't think he's being inappropriate. It makes for good TV though.

EDIT: Reading LaToya's wiki is just so tragic if even 10% of the things about her past with her ex-husband is true. Just awful:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Toya_Jackson

From her ex husband's wiki, truly chilling:
Gordon had stalked La Toya Jackson up until his death. She sent a security expert to his burial to verify that he was truly dead, as Gordon had faked his death before.

Last edited by a moderator:
At what point are they going to mix up the teams and start having co-ed, how many people have to be left?

[quote name='Dead of Knight']It should be everyone vs. Star Jones.[/QUOTE]

I would agree with this but Star Jones is already too full of herself.

Is it just me or does anyone think Gary is losing his memory? He seems sincere when he says he doesn't remember any of his antics.

bread's done
Back