censorship...wtf!?

Nerv_001

CAGiversary!
I have been posting on a thread pretty regularly and checked the thread today to find that about 10 post just been straight up deleted! They were not malicious or off topic, so wtf!? We can't speak our minds on cag? It has to be regulated and edited?

lol, i understand that cheapy doesn't have time to read all the forums, and some posts should be deleted for posting spoilers or hate talk, but these post were not either of those. I'm hoping it's just a over zealous moderator, cause it's bs.

[quote name='helluvagood']then this thread will probably be deleted then lol[/QUOTE]

Asking a legit question is hate speech now eh? Is it 1984?

More info might be good... instead of trying to demonize CAG/the mods, say maybe.. what thread? What type of posts? For some reason I think you are covering something up.

[quote name='musha666']welcome to communist america. You're views are not welcome unless you support minority law breakers.[/quote]

i am views!!!

i remember one thread that got deleted... latinangel chick, wrote something about needing help baby daddy left her, no electric... blah blah... fake scam IMO.... but the weirdest thing was she said she was from HOMESTEAD FL!!! That's where I fucking live, and nobody knows about it, it was crazy...

What guy? There was no guy. Never. Don't know what you're talking about.
Move along, nothing to see here.
I said MOVE ALONG.

[quote name='DarkSageRK']On topic: Sup with the Draw Mohammed thread getting killed off?[/QUOTE]

Don't question the double standards of the Interweb. It will make your brain hemorrhage.

Terms of use spells some things out which may be helpful:

Language & Disruptive Behavoir
You may not use CAG to make available content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortious, defamatory, obscene, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable. You may not engage in any behavior that interferes with the operation of CAG or its enjoyment by other users.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of Cheap Ass Gamer reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any posting or user account for any reason.

Take from it what you will...reminds me of the joke image which states "biggest lie told on the internet" with "I have read and agree with terms of service" taking the biggest chunk.

There's other stuff in there too, but I'm not going to read all that. :)

[quote name='Nerv_001']I have been posting on a thread pretty regularly and checked the thread today to find that about 10 post just been straight up deleted! They were not malicious or off topic, so wtf!? We can't speak our minds on cag? It has to be regulated and edited?[/QUOTE]

If it's true they weren't malicious or off topic, or for any other reason questionable, wouldn't you be reporting this as a bug in the forum rather than censorship?

bread's done
Back