Ceramic White PSP Slim

style_unseen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
53 (100%)
Anybody find any good deals for one?

Silver is fine, too.

Highest price I'll pay is $150...
It has to be brand new or like new, though.

AFAIK, there's only 2 ceramic white PSPs. The original (fat) Japanese PSP, and the Star Wars Slim PSP. I currently have a white slim psp on hold, take a look at it if you're interested PM me.

[quote name='KSHLove']AFAIK, there's only 2 ceramic white PSPs. The original (fat) Japanese PSP, and the Star Wars Slim PSP. I currently have a white slim psp on hold, take a look at it if you're interested PM me.[/quote]

Not to threadcrap, but been there, done that lol.

That said, PM me if the current deal falls through. I just got the impression you didn't want to sell it anymore period.

You can pick up the Star Wars bundle on Amazon from third party sellers for around $160, but thats more than I want to spend on a system that has two or three decent games (as compared to the DS, which I have over 20 quality games for).

[quote name='soccerstud652']Not to threadcrap, but been there, done that lol.

That said, PM me if the current deal falls through. I just got the impression you didn't want to sell it anymore period.

You can pick up the Star Wars bundle on Amazon from third party sellers for around $160, but thats more than I want to spend on a system that has two or three decent games (as compared to the DS, which I have over 20 quality games for).[/quote]

I have no reason to lie about the slim psp. Because there is someone else who wants it, except he's on the fence about it because he already has a psp.

bread's done
Back