Ceramic White & Satin Silver MGS4 PS3 Pre-Order @ Play Asia

Too many variations of the limited edition = unvaluable.. they look cool, though, but with like 8 different variations flooding the market, I can't help but worry.

[quote name='Scorch']Too many variations of the limited edition = unvaluable.. they look cool, though, but with like 8 different variations flooding the market, I can't help but worry.[/quote]

Agreed. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised at all if a Sakura Pink version was announced.

[quote name='Scorch']Too many variations of the limited edition = unvaluable.. they look cool, though, but with like 8 different variations flooding the market, I can't help but worry.[/QUOTE]

But they're not the limited editions, they're just the regular consoles packaged with the game and a DualShock 3. The only limited edition consoles, in both the US and Japan, are the Gun Metal Gray packages.

[quote name='zephie']Agreed. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised at all if a Sakura Pink version was announced.[/QUOTE]

I'd be in for ten if there was one.

[quote name='Chomp On This']But they're not the limited editions, they're just the regular consoles packaged with the game and a DualShock 3. The only limited edition consoles, in both the US and Japan, are the Gun Metal Gray packages.[/quote]

Yep. it's better just to buy the 80g here than those. Hell even the gunmetal from Konami is a better deal than those unless you want a console of that color, than well it's cheaper just to buy the console and than buy your own U.S. verison of the game.

another guy just trying to make money off of his play-asia acount

to bad the forum changes it to cheapyd's

bread's done
Back