Certain things women ask and how to interpret

ajumbaje

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
Girl I work with asks -sorta out of the blue- if I have a girlfriend. I say "Nah." Then she says, "Well, there are plenty of fish in the sea." Would you think there is something behind that question?

I'm taking it as she just asked me my relationship status, whoop de doo. Thought I'd ask experienced CAGers anyways, Lol. She is in a long distance relationship atm and its not like I work with her every day I work. Is she cute? Yes, but I dont want to overstep anything.

You should probably ask her instead of a message board.

However, from my experience, the previous poster is correct: stick it in her pooper.

[quote name='JJSP']You should probably ask her instead of a message board.

However, from my experience, the previous poster is correct: stick it in her pooper.[/QUOTE]

well yea, but i see her weekly if that

I thought this was going to be a thread giving advice, not wanting it. Like when a girl asks, "Do I look fat" you always say "no". But I agree with what the others have said. OP, ask her out to lunch or coffee, something casual and just see what she says.

[quote name='pacifickarma']She's just making idle conversation. I wouldn't read too much into it.[/QUOTE]

Yea. That's how I'm taking it

If you like her then go for it. Life is too short. However, if she cheats on her boyfriend with you don't be surprised when it happens to you down the road. Also, put it in her butt.

As long as she isnt like this-
391629_182130748578802_2026575835_n.jpg

[quote name='usickenme']she has an ugly single friend...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jbroush99']She was wondering why you keep buying women's panties.[/QUOTE]

hahahahah both these win.

I actually think perhaps she has a friend she wants to hook you up with.

.... named Bruce.

[quote name='confoosious']hahahahah both these win.

I actually think perhaps she has a friend she wants to hook you up with.

.... named Bruce.[/QUOTE]
If it's Wayne, I say go for it, dude is loaded.

bread's done
Back