Chairman_LMAO's official dv8mad LOWBALL is OVER! TOTALS IN THE OP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='bvharris']Just for you.

DK Land 2 - $6.50[/QUOTE]

:applause:

My OCD got a hold of me again once I realized I had Donkey Kong Land and Donkey Kong Land 3 but not 2. You have saved me from myself
and probably locked me out of free shipping
unless I go for all the GBA games :p

If you want to dream about spending way more money than you should, I'm spending the time waiting for these to end by making a "lowball" stack. There are already a few very exciting items in it. :D

[quote name='bvharris']If you want to dream about spending way more money than you should, I'm spending the time waiting for these to end by making a "lowball" stack. There are already a few very exciting items in it. :D[/QUOTE]

Oh, I'm already dreaming. On top of you, there's this guy pondering a lowball. He has Earthbound, Chrono Trigger, and Ogre Battle in his haves list. There will be blood.

But didn't we already establish that I'm getting all of your stuff for a dollar due to lowball fatigue and the lack of, well, you in the competition? ;)

[quote name='fwbweux']Oh, I'm already dreaming. On top of you, there's this guy pondering a lowball. He has Earthbound, Chrono Trigger, and Ogre Battle in his haves list. There will be blood.

But didn't we already establish that I'm getting all of your stuff for a dollar due to lowball fatigue and the lack of, well, you in the competition? ;)[/QUOTE]

I don't think we established that. :D Mine won't be until December anyway.

The first 2 items on the pile were
Sealed Valkyria Chronicles and Sealed Valkyrie Profile 2
. I might throw in some SNES RPGs as well.

[quote name='bvharris']I don't think we established that. :D[/QUOTE]

Search your feelings, you know it to be true!

Maybe I can breathe a little easier than I thought :lol: I own those two already, although only the former sealed (and that's only so long as I don't have a PS3. It Only Does Everythingexcept be $199 with Last Guardian on shelves)

[quote name='bvharris']Plenty more where that came from.[/QUOTE]

I think I'll just let myself be surprised :D

Oh, I almost forgot:

Art of Pokemon Colosseum - $1

I think that update may have missed my $5.50 bid on Geometry Wars.

I had a few minutes so I went ahead and did tallies.

bvharris: $60.50
phoenix529: $56.50
fwbweux: $23.00

1st and 2nd are a lot tighter than I thought, with third being much farther behind than I had anticipated. Looks like we're in the final hour!

Wow, didn't realize I'd pulled ahead. :D

I suppose its too late to start a campaign for first getting free shipping AND a mystery game.

[quote name='fwbweux']
I had a few minutes so I went ahead and did tallies.

bvharris: $60.50
phoenix529: $56.50
fwbweux: $23.00[/QUOTE]

Updated with these tallies. Thank you!

[quote name='bvharris']I suppose its too late to start a campaign for first getting free shipping AND a mystery game.[/QUOTE]

Far too late, greedy! :bomb:

k puttin in a few bids before closing,

Project Sylpheed $4

Guilty Gear: Dust Strikers $3

guess thats it. would try for Contact or Animal Crossing but other lowball going as well lol. Budgets hehehe

Anyone have any good ideas for a short (under 4 feet or so) and narrow (2-3 feet) media shelf? I'm running out of room for all my games again, and also space in my office.

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']Updated with these tallies. Thank you![/QUOTE]

They were done on the fly, so they're probably give or take a dollar. Glad to be of service, though! :D

[quote name='bvharris']Anyone have any good ideas for a short (under 4 feet or so) and narrow (2-3 feet) media shelf? I'm running out of room for all my games again, and also space in my office.[/QUOTE]

Try Big Lots if you have one near you. They've got great deals on media shelving.

[quote name='bvharris']Anyone have any good ideas for a short (under 4 feet or so) and narrow (2-3 feet) media shelf? I'm running out of room for all my games again, and also space in my office.[/QUOTE]

I'd like to know too; I'm having a hell of a time finding anything that will fit into cramped quarters. I eventually gave up and currently have storage boxes going to the ceiling in one corner of my room.

Though, there are these nifty little media shelves that I pick up now and again at yard sales for $5 or so. Can't find them in stores anywhere. I'll snap a pic in a while to illustrate what I'm talking about.

I got my media shelf sometime around five years ago. It was on clearance at Meijer for next to nothing. I've got two other bookshelves on either side of my TV that hold most of my games. I'll make a blog about it with pics sometime.

Also, where the hell is phoenix? You'd think he'd want to defend that GBA.

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']
Also, where the hell is phoenix? You'd think he'd want to defend that GBA.[/QUOTE]

I considered defending it for him, but I doubt that's allowed. :D

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']I got my media shelf sometime around five years ago. It was on clearance at Meijer for next to nothing. I've got two other bookshelves on either side of my TV that hold most of my games. I'll make a blog about it with pics sometime.

Also, where the hell is phoenix? You'd think he'd want to defend that GBA.[/QUOTE]

Meijer, huh? I've got one down the road from me. Maybe that's everyone's secret to finding these awesome little shelves. I'll check out their furniture section next time I'm grocery shopping there.

Holy shit! I came in to check standings and completely forgot that it's midnight EASTERN!!!

Geometry Wars - $6
GBA SP - $18
Batman Begins - $2
Toe Jam & Earl - $3

Off to check the OP to see if I'm missing anything.

[quote name='Diebythesword']Shoot em ups, I believe you are bidding on one :whistle2:$[/QUOTE]

Well, if all else fails there's Nemesis up for grabs. I'm pretty sure I've heard that it might as well be Gradius for the Game Boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back