Chairman_LMAO's official dv8mad LOWBALL is OVER! TOTALS IN THE OP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='phoenix529']Geometry Wars DS is $5 and in stock at my local TRU, and I am way over my budget.[/QUOTE]

Exactly where I got mine, and exactly what I paid for it. :lol:

Almost over!

[quote name='fwbweux']Well, if all else fails there's Nemesis up for grabs. I'm pretty sure I've heard that it might as well be Gradius for the Game Boy.[/QUOTE]

That's exactly what it is. It's a great shooter, but if you haven't noticed, I'm truing to get rid of my GB games :lol:

[quote name='phoenix529']Geometry Wars DS is $5 and in stock at my local TRU, and I am way over my budget.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure that if TRU opened a branch in North Korea it would discount games more generously than my local TRU. I think you've made the right decision to quit :lol:

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']Exactly where I got mine, and exactly what I paid for it. :lol:

Almost over![/QUOTE]

What's up with that? You're not actually supposed to, y'know, profit on the games in your lowball ;)

[quote name='fwbweux']What's up with that? You're not actually supposed to, y'know, profit on the games in your lowball ;)[/QUOTE]

I recently hit on a treasure trove of sealed games at my local [REDACTED], I definitely plan to toss them in my lowball.

[quote name='fwbweux']What's up with that? You're not actually supposed to, y'know, profit on the games in your lowball ;)[/QUOTE]

That master shake plush? I paid ninety cents for it.

Good minds must think alike. I posted my 30 min. warning at 11:51pm and you posted yours at 11:52pm (going by your latest time stamp).

EDIT: Guess you posted it earlier and I did not see it. I had your sale open in another window to see how yours was going. Must have missed it.

[quote name='Diebythesword']ZOMG! Congrats on the winners, this is my second lowball I took part in :D[/QUOTE]

ZOMG! Sit on a landmine, sniper! :D

[quote name='fwbweux']I am tempted to make a tasteless joke based on something from today's news.[/QUOTE]

I live in DC and I won't be offended. Go for it.

Your good humor and smilie faces won't make up for the fact that DK Land 2 will sit alone on my shelf.

You were in here shooting the breeze before the end. Make your fucking bids then.

I am. I am a total Woo Girl right now.

I did. It was kinda underhanded too lol. Just like when you bid $1 on Xevious and I had already bid on it. I didn't say a word. :D

[quote name='phoenix529']And now I'm going to have to pay some outrageous price to complete my sealed Classic NES Series set.[/QUOTE]

You have almost the whole set SEALED? Damn, son. The aftermarket prices on most of those are surprisingly high, which is why I've never bothered with them. (though I'm guessing they were $3 each at some magical K-Mart as seems to be the case with a lot of people ;))

[quote name='phoenix529']
I did. It was kinda underhanded too lol. Just like when you bid $1 on Xevious and I had already bid on it. I didn't say a word. :D[/QUOTE]

Well I didn't really want that, haha. Oh well, it's not like I don't have other Game Boys.

Did I still come in 2nd?

[quote name='bvharris']I recently hit on a treasure trove of sealed games at my local [REDACTED], I definitely plan to toss them in my lowball.[/QUOTE]

Hey, that's the name of the CAG trade game. Get something for an abnormally low price, peddle it here for five times its cost. Why do you guys think I have sealed copies of Diabolical Box and Star Ocean in amongst a pile of crap? Can't wait to bid $[REDACTED] on whatever you have to offer.

[quote name='phoenix529']Actually, I calculated mine, and I made, like, $250 profit in mine...[/QUOTE]

Lies! Anecdotal evidence! An anomaly! Surely you had at least $50 invested in that copy of Pokemon Dash I bought from you.

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']That master shake plush? I paid ninety cents for it.[/QUOTE]

I can't say that I haven't hit up my fair share of 90% off sales at a Hot Topic or Suncoast :lol: It's crazy how much stuff I own is from my nearest Suncoast's going-out-of-business clearance two or so years ago. Plenty of sweet ATHF stuff.

[quote name='bvharris']Well I didn't really want that, haha. Oh well, it's not like I don't have other Game Boys.

Did I still come in 2nd?[/QUOTE]

No idea. I'm gonna be working on invoices tonight, you should know tomorrow.

I need a drink.

[quote name='fwbweux']I can't say that I haven't hit up my fair share of 90% off sales at a Hot Topic or Suncoast :lol: It's crazy how much stuff I own is from my nearest Suncoast's going-out-of-business clearance two or so years ago.[/QUOTE]

You're lucky. the only Suncoast near me closed secretly last summer. Secretly meaning I had no idea it happened :lol:. The one that used to be in my local mall closed in 2004. I snagged some Tenchi Muyo figures from there for dirt cheap.

Take one. I'm ready to pay whenever.

Any idea when you might be shipping? I'm going out of town at the end of next week and am trying to limit my trading so not too many packages pile up while I'm gone.

[quote name='bvharris']Take one. I'm ready to pay whenever.

Any idea when you might be shipping? I'm going out of town at the end of next week and am trying to limit my trading so not too many packages pile up while I'm gone.[/QUOTE]

I'm following phoenix's lead and trying to get packages out as quickly as possible. The earliest I'm going to be shipping is friday, but I can hold on to your stuff for as long as you need me to.

That sounded bad. Good thing I didn't say "package".

Hope you raked it some dough. I just came back on when you posted it was over. I've got to admit though.. 'twas a good V episode and Anna is hawt. Ahaha.

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']I'm following phoenix's lead and trying to get packages out as quickly as possible. The earliest I'm going to be shipping is friday, but I can hold on to your stuff for as long as you need me to.

That sounded bad. Good thing I didn't say "package".[/QUOTE]

Nah, that's fine. I can always have a neighbor bring it inside for me.

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']You're lucky. the only Suncoast near me closed secretly last summer. Secretly meaning I had no idea it happened :lol:. The one that used to be in my local mall closed in 2004. I snagged some Tenchi Muyo figures from there for dirt cheap.[/QUOTE]

Well, my Suncoast had a long, slow, painful death, so I had plenty of time to plot out what I was going to buy and for how little. Some well-meaning person took over the local branch, decided to put a lot more emphasis on anime and manga products, and the place began to die almost immediately. I made off with a ton of ATHF, Nightmare Before Christmas, Fullmetal Alchemist, and other stuff before it finally died. There was a plush Tachikoma that my sister really wanted for her birthday that I forgot to buy, though :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back